♡ 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 ♡

𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨2

𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨
2.6

"Right!" (Y/N) yelled that Sunday morning, "Enough of these same-old volleyball matches. We're going to play something fun!"

"Hahhhhh?" Hinata pouted, "But I need to practice my quick!"

Kageyama, who stood next to the small mandarin, rolled his eyes, "Your quick is the least of your problems, boke. Let's start with how you can't receive properly,"

"Kageyama, hush," (Y/N) ordered, "Dad's not coming today, something about not paying taxes, so I've been told to take charge!" 

"Oh, yeah! Put the girl who can't do quick math in charge. That's a great idea," Tsukishima scoffed, looking as bored as ever. 

"Shh, all of you," Suga demanded, placing his hands on her shoulders from behind her, "(Y/N)-san probably has a great idea as to what we should do. I don't know about you guys, but I am a little bored with playing the same matches every day. Plus, with the training camp coming up next week, we'll have plenty of practice matches there!" The wise boy reasoned, gaining the majority of the club's interest. Well, if (Y/N) insisted hard enough they would have anyway. 

"Great!" (Y/N) clapped her hands together now that she had their attention, "Basically we play the same except the loser is the team that gets twenty-five bounces! So there's no out or in, you just gotta keep it in the air!"

Tanaka put his chin in between his thumb and his index finger in thought, "Oh! So spikes are allowed?"

Daichi let out a small sigh, "Well, yeah, but then it'd just bounce high which gives them plenty of time to get it over."

"But we can't just send it to the corner of the gym?" Noya asked.

"No," (Y/N) shook her head, "That would count as your points,"

"And so the first to reach twenty-five bounces loses?" Yamaguchi wondered.

"Or if the ball stops! I'll judge so it's fair," (Y/N) assured. 

And so the game began.

At first, it went by calmly, the ball not just hitting the floor yet.

And then Kageyama, being the tedious mastermind, dumped the ball ever so lightly.

It hit the other teams floor, consisting of Daichi as the captain.

Bounce...... bounce... bounce.. bounce bounce-bounce.

Dachi dived, quickly lifting the ball up again, though not quite high enough so someone could reach it.