♡ 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 ♡

𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧
3.8

All week (Y/N) had been rejecting his offers to go skating at the early hours of the day, or maybe watch anime (other than Banana Fish, which they hadn't gotten together to watch since he was too scared for ep.9), so Tendou had been feeling a little dejected. On top of it all, she only had two more days before the business course ended, meaning she would no longer be staying at Shiratorizawa. And the stupid training camp with Karasuno...

Of course, he valued her mental health over anything, so maybe going out to do very energy-draining activities whilst she looked like she was about to pass out wasn't a good idea.

But imagine his surprise when she knocked on his room door late at night, a big smile of her face and a mischievous glint to her eyes.

"(Y/N)-chan! It's been a while," He grinned, leaning over her,  "What brings you to my abode?"

"Ah, well," She started, "Remember when you asked me to go commit arson with you?"

"Uh..." Tendou's brows shot up, kinda liking yet not liking where this was going, "Yeah?"

"Well," The Ukai exclaimed, clapping her hands together, "I have a place I need to burn down, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me!"

And so an hour and a bit later, the two were standing in front of a large old fashioned mansion in the middle of the field. It was dark, the moonlight barely enough to see, but it definitely gave the redhead a clear sight of the massive house in front of him.

It was located in the middle of a field, far out from town, the long, overgrown grass brushing past their legs as the cool summer breeze blew past. He didn't fail to notice how bitter (Y/N)'s eyes were as she gazed up at the house, memories flooding in through her mind.

"So where are we?" Tendou hummed, wanting to know where he was about to commit arson. I mean, he would appreciate being a little less out if the dark, figuratively and literally. Being able to only make out faint silhouettes was annoying. Especially when they were both in black, though he couldn't deny how hot (Y/N) looked with her black gloves and dark attire.

"My grandparents' house," She answered, words coming out of her mouth like black coffee.

He let out a short whistle, "Rich people, huh?"

She nodded, "Yeah. Why don't we retire to the living room for some brandy? Type-beat."

Satori snorted, digging his hands into his black hoody's pockets as a chilled burst of air raced past. He loved the idea of committing arson, sure, but this was way more serious than stealing from her dad's store. They were about to set a large-ass mansion on fire. And he personally did not want to get arrested.