♡ 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ♡

𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬4

𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
4.4

"Imagine doing punishment drills," (Y/N) sighed from the door, watching as Karasuno practically rolled down the grassy hill they had run up for the millionth time that day, "Couldn't be me,"

Akaashi lowered his water bottle, stoic face as he teased, "If I remember correctly you currently hold the score for most laps around the field in both volleyball teams because you kept showing up late,"

She yelped, looking at him with feigned offence written all over her face, "Kejiiiiiiiii," She pouted.

"I have a video of her breaking Bokuto's record!" Konoha piped up from behind, waving his phone with villainry seething from his smirk.

"yoU BITCH-" She turned, about to chase after him if it weren't for Akaashi who held the collar of her shirt, pulling her back.

"They seem quite close," Daichi noted as he inhaled the water given to him, practically green in the face.

"Mm," Yachi chuckled, "What do you expect? She's known all of them for way longer than she's known us,"

Suga sighed, both from what Yachi said and the refreshing gulp of water he drank, "Yeah, but you can't help but feel jealous, can you?" He smiled, "I mean, they have all these memories with someone as amazing as her,"

The small blonde watched Fukurodani tease her, grins gracing every single one of their faces, "Then you just gotta make the memories, no?"

"Oh, (Y/N). You practising with them again?" Asahi smiled as she began switching out her shoes, Akaashi waiting for her at the other side of the threshold.

She offered a small smile, "Yeah, I enjoy bullying the other two losers with Keiji, even if he doesn't participate often," She wacked the setter's chest lightly, giving Asahi an apologetic look, "I'll practice with you guys soon, promise!"

"Yeah, yeah," He waved off, "Just go have fun, uh, bullying people..." The Jesus-looking man scratched the back of his neck, prioritizing being nice over being jealous, despite him being incredibly so.

"Cool! See you at dinner, then!" She gave him her farewell, joining Akaashi outside the gym. And maybe Asahi was going mad, but he swore he saw the usual stoic gunmetal blue eyes gloat at him.

But it was only for a flash, as the setter returned his gaze on the pretty girl next to him.

"So what've you been doing all summer?" (Y/N) asked once they began to walk away from the gym.

"Practice. Studying. Uh... More... Practice. Some homework, too, I guess..." Akaashi mumbled, realizing just now how uneventful his summer had been. Especially in comparison to hers.