♡ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♡

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
5.6

"Another match?" (Y/N) looked at the small mandarin in disbelief, not understanding how much energy could be kept in someone so small.

"C'monnnn, (Y/N)-san! You're leaving in like three hours and we need to play volleyball!!" Hinata pressed, dragging the girl from her spot on the floor to the court.

"I'll come back for the winter break or something, but my thighs are burning and my hands hurt," She complained, not appreciating how she was being lugged like Santa's present bag.

Suga laughed at her from the background, slowly making his way to the two, "Hinata, let a bitch go."

Hinata looked at his senpai, then back at (Y/N), then finally sighed, dropping her arm, "Fine," And he had to listen to Suga anyway. Mans is scary when defied.

Shaking his head at the first year, he offered (Y/N) a hand, lifting her up, "You okay?"

She nodded, "Yeah, yeah."

"You haven't made a choice yet," He noted, not seeming to sound too naggy but like, c'mon. They kissed!

She averted his gaze, dusting her pants, "Uh, no. I mean- It, uh, definitely swayed me. The kiss, I mean. But, uh, no. I don't believe that any choices have been made as of now." With the way her brain was functioning in terms of romance, she highly doubted it would be making a choice anytime soon. One moment it was, well, of course, its Tendou! And then the next it's, oh but what about Daichi- And before you know it civil war had broken out and the citizens of (Y/N) town have revolted and peace would never be restored. Treaties had broken and thoughts, mobilized. 

(Y/N) Duke Ferdinand was assassinated and before you knew it everyone was against each other and no choices were being made. No choices were even considered.

So, no. She definitely doubted that she would be able to pick anytime soon.

"Okay, okay. I'm not rushing you to anything," He assured.

She finally met his eyes, giving him a grateful grin, "Thank you. I highly doubt they'll ever get over (Y/N) Duke Ferdinand's death so rushing them wouldn't be very helpful,"

This was the girl they fell for, yes. How? Uh... Anyway.

She was distracted by a tap on her shoulder, turning to see bright brown eyes and orange hair, "PLEASEEEEE JUST ONE MORE-" Was yelled into her ear.

Flinching away, she looked at the small ball of sunshine who had become her child in a matter of months. She couldn't disappoint him... "Fine," (Y/N) sighed, rolling her eyes in defeat. "Fucking puppy dog eyes and stupid begging," She mumbled, the others more than used to having to play forty matches in one day because of Hinata's and occasionally Kageyama's consistency with their pleading.

Daichi was the last of them, embracing her in a warm hug before giving her a sly peck on the cheek as he pulled away, not visible to anyone else. 

She blinked at him, "Wh- what was that for?"

He shrugged, smirking at his accomplishment, "Just a little goodbye kiss. I mean, it's not whatever shit Suga pulled but it'll do,"

She shook her head, pursing her lips, "You guys are crazy,"

He huffed, "Well, try not to miss us too much."

"I won't," She winked, giving him a last fleeting glance and hopped onto the bus that had been waiting for her.

A shower and last-minute packing later, she was at the train station. It was bustling with people, despite it not being anywhere near rush hour. (Y/N) had to make her way through all the rushing adults and luggage and just overall chaos, it being slightly overwhelming. Hell, she couldn't even see the train she was supposed to get onto.

She did not expect to see a certain Karasuno third-year there waiting for her, tall heigh and size being a lighthouse for her to navigate to in the midst of the ring ocean known as the citizens of Japan.

She smiled brightly as she brushed past a few people, soon standing right in front of him, "Asahi," She greeted, "Why're you here?"

He had the faintest blush on his cheeks as he shrugged, "Eh, I had time. I just wanted to say goodbye properly,"

"And by that do you mean a bone-crushing hug?" She raised a brow.

He looked at her and shook his head. Both at her ability to predict things, reading him like a Dr Suess book, and how hopelessly in love he was. In the span of what? Two months? 

She pursed her lips, "Bye, Asahi," 

He looked at her, opening his arms to envelop her in said bone-crushing, lung-constricting hug he had promised to give her. It may have been an exaggeration, but no it wasn't. (Y/N) would have to visit a hospital as soon as she got home.

"I'll see you in like-"

"(Y/N)-SANNNNNNNNNNNN!" 

Before she knew it, she had been ambushed by the sun. Well, Hinata Shoyo, but same thing. He had attacked her from behind, making her tumble forward before regaining her balance before she could fall (onto Asahi, by the way, so she really saved herself there). She let out a laugh and looked at the boy who was now piggy-back riding her, "Shoyou, bitch," She said with an eye roll.

He squeezed his arms that were wrapped around her, "I had to say goodbye properlyyyyy!" He complained.

She looked at Asahi, who suppressed his little smirk, then back at the orange-haired boy, "Because the crying into my neck and seven volleyball matches weren't enough?"

"Exactly!" 

Asahi finally let a chuckle loose, "He's a lot like you, you know?"

Not ripping her gaze off of the boy, she softly smiled, "I guess we are pretty similar," She tried prying him off, though he was stuck to her like a koala, "I'm going to miss the train, Shoyou"

"But-"

"Let her go, Hinata. You'll call her tonight to play Roblox or something anyway," Asahi tried.

With a pout, he reluctantly let her go, "Fine... Bye, (Y/N),"

"Bye, hoes,"

march is not my month :///