♡ 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 ♡

𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
4.6

(quick reminder that this still is an x multiple i have too much planned out to just make this an akaashi x reader jsjjsjjs. just know that I'm also planning on making your choice as difficult as possible-)

"Sorry, Yachi," (Y/N) apologized, "You're on your own today,"

"WhAT?" She yelped, "O- on my o- own?" The poor blonde girl looked beyond terrified, taking a look at all the boys playing volleyball around the gym in absolute fear.

"Please forgive us, hun," Kiyoko pouted, "We have to pop in the city for the day,"

Yachi still didn't look convinced, eyes as white as snow as she trembled at the idea of being the only manager for Karasuno there that day, not having her two knights in shining armour to protect her.

"You'll do fine," (Y/N) assured, shoving her lightly with a confident smile, "You're already a great manager. Plus, our boys'll protect you."

The black-haired beauty nodded in agreement, letting out a small chuckle, "Suga will murder every last person here before he'll let anyone touch you, I can promise you that,"

"F- fine," Yachi sighed, "H- have fun,"

"We will!" (Y/N) exclaimed as the two ran out of the gym, the day already being in the late morning, practically midday. 

The two now stood in front of a black motorcycle, Kiyoko in doubt and (Y/N) with a shit-eating grin plastered onto her face.

"You know how to ride?" Kiyoko asked, the girls face questionably... not really trustable.

"Yep!" The Ukai happily nodded, "My old girlfriend taught me,"

As if a curse had broken, all doubt suddenly washed away, suddenly feeling the need to be better than this ex-girlfriend of hers. She happily got on after (Y/N) did, wrapping her hands around her waist loosely (her boost of confidence didn't get her that far). 

"S- say, this ex of yours... do you, uh..." Kiyoko mumbled awkwardly in interest and jealousy as (Y/N) revved the engine.

"Hmm?" (Y/N) looked back, let out a beautiful chuckle once her eyes were met with sheepish stormy grey ones, "No, no. Not at all. Right now we're friends and purely friends. She's currently pining after this Eren guy,"

And with that, she set off, Kiyoko letting out a loud squeal and tightening her grip around (Y/N) as the suburbs began to blur around them, engine humming loudly in her ears as the wind brushed past. (Y/N)'s laugh was amazing, free and go-lucky, almost as if taking flight for the first time in her life. 

"THIS REMINDS ME OF A FANFIC NOYA WROTE ABOUT YOU!" She yelled over the howling air.

"YEAH?"

"YEAH. THE READER HAD A MOTORCYCLE AND IT ALL COOL, BUT, UH, I CRIED AT THE END-"