Jin || allergic reaction

Ya'll. 50k? I-
That's crazy man. Who told you you could do that?

Also, sorry it took so long lol. And it's short- yikes.

~

Today was December 4th. It had just struck midnight, and the eldest member of the band was excited to see the fans. He hadn't done an EatJin in a long time, and there were so many foods he wanted to try on his little 'show'. Also, to make him more excited, a new restaurant had opened up in a small part of Seoul. It was a small business, so Jin was ready to support it.

He hoped that he enjoyed the food, otherwise it would be hard to promote it to armies. Jin was very out there when it came to showing his likes and dislikes for food. When he didn't like it, he was bound to spit it out. When he enjoyed it, he hummed to himself.

Positioning the camera correctly, he heard a slight creek at the door. "Who is here? It's midnight, go to bed." He scolded the unknown figure. He was also hoping it wasn't a manager or a janitor, that would be both disrespectful and embarrassing.

The boy at the door skipped happily to his hyung, his bare feet barely making noise as he came. The red ribbon tied around his face made Jin smile. The blonde was smiling widely, and looked confusingly excited to celebrate a birthday that wasn't his own.

"Are you live? I just wanted to stop by." The mochi said. "I brought you a present!"

Jin couldn't help but coo. "Oh my gosh.." Jin thought Jimin was the sweetest thing ever. Jimin had brought himself as the present. Being honest, Jin didn't know what to think. Had Jimin actually forgotten and then pretended to be all sweet about it? Was this Jimin's plan all along? Who knows, but, it was sweet. "Jimin-ah, my goodness. Lemme start the live so they can see this." He pressed begin, giving it a couple seconds so more and more armies could join.

"Guys, Jimin came in to surprise me, and he brought me this." He dragged Jimin by the hair, to which the younger responded with grunts of pain. "It's kind of annoying, but it'll do. Until I can sell it and make a large profit." He chuckled.

"Hyung! If you're going to be mean about it I could just take your food." He argued back. "Or I could just not give you the actual present I had for you...."

"Wait! No! Don't take my food, I got it from a new shop across town." He showed armies the labeling on the bag. "Sweet Waters Sushi. I'm sure it'll taste wonderful. You guys should try some, they have all different types of seafood and even a buffet! How could you resist a buffet?"

"Can I have a bite?"

"Sure, you just can't steal it."

And so Jin and Jimin sat down, eating the plate of sushi. At first, Jimin was a bit shy with the sushi, but soon enough, he was eating like no tomorrow. Talking throughout, Jin made sure to entertain the armies while they ate.

The comment section was filled with many happy birthday messages and kind messages. Jin was happy. Jimin was enjoying his hyung's company, and loved the bonus time with his eldest hyung. "Will I be your favorite younger brother after this?"

"No."

"Hyung!" He whined. "Whatever, I give up on trying to please you anyways. It's too hard, so picky." He joked. "Anyways, I bought you a real present!" Skipping out the room, Jimin smiled to himself. He really hope his hyung would enjoy the gift; he'd spent almost two hours in the shop trying to pick out just the right combination of things.

"Has anyone listened to the album we dropped last month? I hope so." Jin tried to have a normal conversation with the fans. "It had a different impact on all of us. Releasing an album in the middle of a pandemic, it was different, that's for sure. The concepts relate to it actually, I'm proud of us." He took another sushi roll and ate it.