Jungkook || Hepatitis

Jungkook || Hepitatis

This is going to be a long one as well so I won't bother you so you can get to reading. Love yall! <3

~~~

"I don't know why you want to lay on the floor so bad, but at least let me get you a pillow." Jimin says to Jungkook as the younger shivers, groaning as the pains make their way through his body.
"It's, it's cool and, yea-" Jimin sighs. Concerned for the latter. By this time, Hoseok has entered the room dressed in his dance practice wear. The dance line had a mandatory practice today, in order to learn the new routines to teach everyone else. Minus Taehyung- he had a family emergency to attend. Although Jimin and Hobi had both experienced some sort of muscle pain before, Jimin more than Hobi; they have never had it as bad as Jungkook. Everyday, whether they had any physical activity or not; Jungkook would cry himself to sleep because of this intense muscle pain. This had been going on for around a month now, and eventually things had gotten better. They had been using some of Jimin's muscle cream, applying it to his 'trouble' spots. Like his back, shoulder, and abdomen area. Dancing most of the time got Jungkook to forget about the immense pain he was going through, but after dance practice was the exact definition of hell. Everything hurt, so bad. Sometimes, on rare occasions; he would cry so hard he would make himself throw up.

"Oh my- Jungkook you really need to see a doctor about this." Jungkook had always rejected the idea of seeing a doctor about this, mostly because if Jimin and Hobi could deal with it; so could he. Later to find out, this was much more than a case of serious muscle pains. The cool tiled floor was the only thing that could make him calm after a bad round of massages. It in some way, soothed him to the point where he would fall asleep on the floor. It was almost like a remedy for it, it worked every time. Who knows why, but it did- so the members let him.

"I- don't need a doctor."
"Yes you do Jungkook-ah." Namjoon said, entering the room from the doorway connecting the dining room and living room. Jungkook sighs, and tries to steer the conversation away from himself.
"RapMon Hyung, how's the new album coming along?" (Yes I know he's not RapMon anymore but I just needed to put it in-)
"Good! I just need your-"
"Hyung!"
"Oh sorry Jimin-ssi. Right, Jungkook we will no doubt be taking you to the doctors tomorrow."
"But I'm oka-"
"Stop telling me you're okay when you clearly aren't."

~~~~

They are around half way through learning the first song, and all this relief he's felt from dancing over the past month is practically non existent. His shoulders ache, his stomach hurts, and his back feels like a bullet has just torn through it.
"Jungkook, just sit out. You look miserable."
"Fine." He says, slowly making his way over to the chair right beside the huge mirror in the front of the room. Jimin and Hobi whisper little things to each other throughout the whole practice, not regarding dance such as, 'He looks horrible,' or, 'We need to find out what's going on with him,'. It's good that the younger had fallen asleep, or else he would have been pissed.
"Jungkook-ah, wake up." Jimin whispers into the maknae's ear, before smelling a foul scent radiating off the poor boy. He then looks around him to try and find the culprit, but stops when he sees a stain of urine on Jungkook's pants. The poor thing would have been so embarrassed.
"Hobi hyung,"
"Yes Jiminie?"
"Jungkook, he uh- peed himself."
"You're joking right?"
"Nope, come see for yourself."
"Actually, I'd prefer not to embarrass him any further.. Just uh- wake him up and clean him up in the bathrooms." He says, trying to save Jungkook from any embarrassment at the dorms, he knew how the other boys were. Yes they'd be concerned for their youngest, but they would not let him live down the fact that he peed his pants.