Hoseok || Appendix

My first request! Yay! I feel loved haha.

This request is from LittleSpoonSebastian So thank you! I hope this is what you wanted.

This is probably my longest fic, even tho I don't even have many and this one is still not even that long lol

~~
Everyone was very excited to go back home to Korea. They loved America, no doubt. It was fun, they did many concerts and fan signings, they worked really hard and it really paid off. They had a blast to say the least.

"Thanks for coming Army!" Namjoon finished off the concert walking off the stage the boys following closely behind. The boys were more than excited to go home and have a rest from the tiring trip. They waved off the stage, cheers erupting everywhere.

Hoseok had felt uncomfortable this concert. But he couldn't pin point why, or where. So he let it be, if he wasn't feeling pain, he must be fine. After all, he had to be. He had to write some lyrics for a single. (Lmao promo for their single dropping August 21st I think. If it's out by when I post this haha)

~~

When the boys arrived home it was really late. They started to pack up their stuff, as they leave tomorrow morning.
"You all did so good. You should be proud of yourselves." Namjoon said, as the leader he needed to make sure everyone knew how they performed. He needed to make sure everyone knew what to improve on, as individuals and a whole. To make sure everyone was okay. "Don't be hard on yourself."

"You didn't do too bad yourself Namjoon-ah." Jin playfully said towards the younger. Ignoring Jin's comment Namjoon talked to the boys about the flight.
"Alrighty, we all need to rest well. Out flight is at 10:30, we need to be up and out by 8:45. Set your alarms for whenever you believe you'll be ready." Namjoon was a very mature leader, he was perfect for the role. It inspired Hoseok everyday, to strive to be just like him.

Hoseok finished packing his back, and immediately heads to bed trying to get the uncomfortable feeling to die down or better yet completely disappear in the morning.

~~

Hoseok's alarm went off at 7:45 that morning. Instead of sleep helping him, he felt worse. He wasn't in any pain yet, so he shrugged it off as normal. He was just exhausted that's all, just like everyone else. He dragged himself to get ready, showering, changing, eating and brushing his teeth. He had to say, he did look miserable.

"You tired Hoseok Hyung?" Tae asks as he loads his suitcase into the van.
"Mhm."
"Hoseokie can you help me get JungKook. He's digging in the fridge. He thinks we have banana milk." (You have the right to facepalm.) Wow JungKook. Hoseok is really not in the mood.

"JungKook you lil brat! We don't have time for this." Yoongi says dragging the Maknae out of the door and into the car.
"Didn't need my help did you?"
"I guess not."

The whole drive to the airport is filled with Jin's dad jokes and Hobi desperately trying to contain his sane. His stomach was cramping and it was starting to make him feel grumpy and moody. All he wanted to do was sleep. JungKook seemed to notice this, and immediately tried to aid the elder.
"Are you okay Hobi Hyung?"
"Uh yeah I'm okay." This has brought the attention onto him.

"Hyung please don't lie to me."
The conversation ends with silence. The rest of the drive to the airport is mostly low talking or whispering.

~~ (realizing how many times skips there are lmao)

They finally get through security, after an hour of painful walking. Hoseok groans as he takes his seat in the boarding zone waiting for thier plane to be ready to board.
"Ughhh"
"What's wrong Hyung?" It's JungKook, his concern is growing. So instead of worrying him more. He decides it's best to speak up.
"My s-stomach keeps cramping and ahhh!" He can't keep in the pain anymore, it hurts too bad.
"Shh. You'll be okay Hyung. Do you want Jimin to give you cuddles?"
He lets out a small 'mhm' and JungKook taps Jimin's shoulder and tells him about Hobi's request. They switch seats, and Jimin takes Hobi into his arms.