Jungkook || faking

JungKook - faking

I literally woke up from my nap and said, "I want to use a wheel of names to write a sickfic." And so, this is what came out of it.

um. yea. I didn't want to post it on tumblr just because, honestly I don't have a reason. So an extra JungKook chapter for you, here you go.

And if you don't mind, if you don't want to participate, that's fine, but maybe tag some people in my new book?? It's an apply fic where you can work your trainee up to debut, we have 4/28 participants signed up!!

It's really easy, I promise. So uh, read on ig.

~~~~

He didn't mean to do it, his brain just, went for it.

~
JungKook's pov-

On Wednesday, we would go to a stylist to prepare for the new album. We would need new outfits and makeup styles, and we thought it would be best if we have someone plan it for us. Personally, I don't really want to go.

The stylist is a really good friend of Taehyung's, in fact, I think they went to school together for a really long time. I wouldn't say I'm jealous, definitely not, but the two just get along so well.

Me and TaeHyung have been a bit off lately. Maybe it's because of the new flat I bought, moving always stirs up some sort of drama here. We used to be neighbors, but ever since I brought up the idea of moving into a smaller space, TaeHyung has been a bit distant.

I just want to live in the countryside area, which is hard to find in Seoul. I just want a bit of land, and the huge dorms aren't cutting it. I want a backyard and pool, and a fire pit outside. Just thinking about it makes me excited.

So, I announced it to the members. Everyone was supportive, obviously asking questions on why and how, but for the most part everyone was fine. I purchased it, and a month later, I'm moving my stuff out.

TaeHyung and I lived the closest out of all the members, so he talked to me a lot. Now though, I live almost half an hour away. It's not that bad, but I wouldn't want to make the drive everyday to go see TaeHyung. I'm sure he felt the same way too, so, he resolved to talk to his other friends more.

I understand him completely, euna is like a best friend to him. He calls her noona, because she is a couple months older than him. I don't think it's needed, but she doesn't mind, from what I can gather.

This brings us to now. The two talk almost everyday, and at photo shoots, TaeHyung doesn't look my way. Always FaceTiming euna.

I just miss him, is all. I guess you could say it's my fault, but I really don't want to own up to it. I just want to push the blame away and spend some time with my youngest Hyung.

As the say fades away, I begin thinking. How to get TaeHyung to spend time with me. I could always drive over to his house and just ask, like anyone else, but he's never home. Trust me, I've tried.

I sit on the couch with Namjoon, in his studio, thinking. I've been sitting here for a while now, but I can't quite think of anything to do to pass time.

Namjoon catches me staring off into space. "You okay, kook-ah? You're quiet." He pats my shoulder comfortingly, but I don't respond. I'm still thinking. "Bud?" I hum in confusion.

"Feeling alright?" I nod, but it's barely noticeable. "You can tell me anything, you know that, right?" That's a silly question, of course I know that. Sometimes though, I'd rather not.

"Yea, of course." He doesn't seem happy about my answer, and takes a seat next to me. I don't have my phone out or anything, he's worried.

"What i meant by that was, tell me. I'll listen." He's all ears, and puts his full attention on me. Usually, I would blush, but I'm too lost in thought.