Hoseok || Fainted(ish)

Anyway this was requested by @LittleMochiCake so yea (it's not finished and I truly apologize but I literally can't physically finish it anymore)

~~~~

Hoseok's POV

"I'm sorry you're not feeling well." I never really face time people when I first wake up, but when my phone rang and I saw the contact name, I had to pick up. I haven't chatted with my sister in about a month.

I brush my hair out of my face and try my best to continue the conversation. I've been feeling a bit off since last night, so I went to bed early in hopes to sleep it off; spoiler alert, it didn't work.

"It's alright," I sighed. "I just hope we don't loose more than two members. It's comeback season, staff have been dropping like flies from the same thing." My throats already getting dry, and I can tell I'll be the next member to catch this flu. I just hope I can be as productive as I can before it hits its full swing.

"Make sure you eat today, okay?" I'm on the phone with my sister, just giving her a life update. We try to talk as frequently as we can, but she's quite busy as a newly wed. Which is very exciting. One day, I really hope to get married.

"Alright. I love you noona. Talk to you later? I have to go." My voice is raspy, and I can hear her chuckle on the other side of the line.

"Alright, I love you too Hobi." She's the first to hang up, and as I'm not the only member home, I have to try and muffle my coughs as best as I can.

I untangle myself from the covers, and head to the shower. It's not a day off, but out of all the members, I have the clearest schedule for the day. I can't imagine how miserable I would be if I had an intense schedule today, much like RM does.

Jimin's already left the house, so I have the whole bathroom to myself. I take my time showering, brushing my hair, and using the toilet. It feels nice to finally have time to care for myself.

Although I do have the advantage to the whole bathroom to myself this morning, it doesn't run all that smoothly. I turned the shower to a high temperature, and because I had all this time, I couldn't resist standing in there for a good ten minutes before actually washing myself.

I guess you could say the heat was a bit much, since I was beginning to feel light headed, but holding onto the small shelf was enough to keep me steady. I had a bit of a mini heart attack when reaching to turn the water off, though.

I let go of the shelf, and because my head was spinning, I slipped a little before catching myself. At that point I decided to get out of the shower to the dry ground before turning off the water. It was probably safer that way anyway.

-

"Morning, hyung." Was the only greeting I got from Taehyung. He was on lunch break, and decided to come back home to make something. He got two hours, and it was smart of him to come back to make something nutritious instead of takeout everyday. "Do you mind trying to wake Jungkook? He keeps throwing pillows at me when I try, it's almost noon, his schedule starts soon."

"Sure." I'm really lucky that waking up a bit and clearing my throat helped my voice. Sure, it still hurts to talk, but it doesn't seem as noticeable to anyone but me. I make my way to the maknae's room, and as V said, he's still asleep.