Jimin || accused

Requested by: @jiminisclumsylove

I'm sorry for the long wait on this chapter, lol. And btw, thanks for 30k reads!

This chapter has been edited that way it makes more sense, sorry for the confusion guys.

~~~~

The twenty five year old male was spending less and less time in the bighit hallways. Now that the boys spent more time in the dorms together as a whole, rather than in their own apartments, they got to see each other much more. He could see Namjoon attempting to tiptoe into the kitchen at one am, getting a snack while the mochi was reading on the couch, he could see yoongi bobbing his head to the beat of the music, and he could see taehyung wander around the house with jungkook, taking videos and pictures every chance he got.

Although none of them would admit it (usually saying the others got annoying) they all missed having each other around. They missed the presence of each other, even if it was just the small annoying habits they had. (Yoongi's nail biting and Namjoon's snoring)

The dancer only really walked the bighit hallways in order to get to an open dancing studio. He was never often there to do any music producing, lyric writing, or meetings, of course, he went if he had to. This year had been more relaxed, so he decided to stay in his comfort zone: dance.

The boy stumbled across the halls, the rain outside wasn't helping. He left a trail of water footprints on the tile, the welcoming mat not being put to use. Soft tunes playing in his mind, distracting him from the emptiness of the building. It was around five am, the oldest of the maknae line had been wanting to do an early morning practice for a while; he just never got up to do it. (felt that, jimin)

So today, he used all of his effort to get himself out of bed, and into the company's building. His feet felt exceptionally heavy, his head was still swimming with thought. What song should he practice? He decided to go over a couple choreographies from previous songs as well as a couple of new ones.

Stepping foot in the studio, he let himself collapse onto the floor. His limbs felt far too weak to dance at the moment, and any type of physical activity physically and mentally pained him to think about. Sighing, he started stretching his legs.

Stretching was a key point to dancing, forgetting this step could possibly be the biggest mistake you would ever make. Jimin had learned this from experience. No matter how tired the boy was, he would not let himself forget to stretch.

Starting with dynamic stretching, jogging in place, every so often he would kick his leg out to warm up. He didn't like starting with cold stretching, it made his muscles stiff and wary. Eventually though, he would move onto cold stretching.

Pushing himself into the splits, ignoring the slight ache in his knees, he attempted to do an oversplit once he got comfortable. He grabbed a plastic chair from the corner of the room, positioning it just right. Once he was satisfied with his progress, he moved onto toe touches and calf stretches. (I got pushed~) (sorry lmao that was random, i have been really into the song, Into the Iland, recently. For no reason lol)

(anyways~) Once he decided he had stretched enough -not wanting to go too far- he made his way over to the speaker to turn it on. The first song he was going to dance to was Fire. He tried recalling the bits of choreography from a while ago, each move slowly coming back to him. The chorus was easy to recall, it was catchy and the beats matched up with the tune of the song.

Each movement within the three minutes made his limbs ache more, and it didn't help that he thought he was catching a cold. His head pounded, his chest heavy. He decided that since he did happen to get up and go practice at five today, he would let himself have a break soon or later.