Namjoon || SSHL

Hello hello! How is everyone? :) My school is out soon, which is exciting. I really liked the concept of this chapter, so yay. It made it easier for me to write. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it! <3

~~~~

"Make sure you guys are careful today, especially you, Namjoon." Hoseok tells everyone. They were at rehearsals for a concert in Brazil, and the atmosphere was definitely something they had to get used to. It was hot, and the stage was smaller than usual. It was day one of three in Brazil, and the boys were excited.

That was, up until Namjoon fell sick. Well, he only had a fever, and a cse of body aches. But, that was still enough to be deemed sick for the members. They hovered over him the entire time on the flight, and at the hotel someone was constantly with him. They wouldn't dare leave him alone.

"I will, hyung." Namjoon told the dancer.

"Good. We'll check up on you during intermission, okay?" Their dance instructor informed. When he first looked at the stage, he noticed how oddly the stairs were placed. "Make sure you know where you are, the stairs to get under the stage are in an odd location." He pointed to them.

"Don't back up without looking. Safety comes before the performance, always." Hoseok lectured. His beanie was slipping off his head, so he adjusted it. He turned around, looking at the stair case, hoping nothing would go wrong. He sighed just thinking about all the possibilities.

"Namjoon, if you get dizzy or light headed, signal a member. So they can watch over you, they won't let you fall." Namjoon nodded, but then his head started spinning, his hearing went all weird, almost as if he was partially deaf, so he had to settle down. "Stay hydrated before the show tonight, okay? We'll get you checked by medical staff before you go on. If you're well enough."

Namjoon's face was going red from embarrassment. Or fever. He couldn't tell. He was twenty six, he was almost completely sure he could look after himself. (almost)

"Hyung?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of the leader's face. "Are you even on Earth right now?"

"Oh- yea, I'm fine."

"Are you sure you're feeling well enough?" Yoongi asked him. Namjoon shrugged lightly.

"I'll make it out alive."

Yoongi tried protesting, in fact, everyone did, but Namjoon wasn't having it.

~~~~

Namjoon was trying to be as energetic as possible. But he couldn't help needing to stop every now and then to just stand still, regain his bearings. The crowd was hollering per usual, and the members were having a blast. As the leader, he couldn't help but notice the members underlying concern for him.

He'd gotten a couple nudges and a couple looks from his members, but other than that and the way he felt, the concert was normal. The right audios were being played, and the back up dancers were doing amazing. But for some reason, he had a slight feeling in his gut that this would end horribly.

"Make some noise!" Jimin yelled into his microphone. Namjoon would've slapped him on the face right then and there if he could've. He was so loud. His head ached, and it made him sway on his feet a little bit.

As discreetly as Jimin could be (which is not very if I do say so myself), he noticed Namjoon's instability, and hugged him from the back. It settled and grounded him a bit, and he was secured in the younger's hold. It felt quite nice. He smiled, and gave the crowd a finger heart. The fans awed.

Jimin skipped off to his next target once Namjoon was stable again, just so it wasn't too suspicious.

~~~~