Hoseok || Nerve Damage

So. If you have a request for me, I'm trying to get it out! I promise 🥺 Anyway, I lost all inspiration for this story and I didn't want to keep you waiting so that's why I skipped him for now. I just never gotten around to finishing it, so here it is now.

I think I only have around 4 requests right now. So once I have 1 left I'll open the requests back up.

~~

Bts~Sickfics
Hoseok || Nerve Damage

Hoping to get this out on the 12th because in Korea it would have been Jimin's birthday, so hopefully that happened. If not then happy late birthday Jimin Army's love you! (Notice how late I am)

Trigger warning~ Blood

Hoseok is the member of Bts who can nail almost every element of dance there ever was to exist, every move is executed powerfully and beautifully almost to perfection. His graceful elements help him to be one with the music and truly get in the mood to dance no matter the time or the place. He by no means can get tired of dancing, yes he gets physically tired but mentally, never. His body will ache and his muscles will beg for a break, but he just can't stop. He loves the free feeling he gets after he perfects a routine, or getting to help the members with their parts. He loves choreographing the dances, and seeing his pieces of art be performed on stage by someone other than himself. He doesn't know what has gotten him so attached to dance, but he loves it.
~~~

Lately this loving to dance feeling has been drained as the days pass, every morning he wakes up and is rushed to get out the house. It's not like he didn't love dance practices anymore, it's just that he'd rather not be forced to do it. The feeling is more or less, faded. His love for dance has faded as the days go on, the more he gets overlooked by the massive audiences they have the less he tries. The crowd's eyes are always on their bias, which being completely honest Hoseok knows people don't love him as much as the others. (I do! Some people tho... ugh) He'll go to a concert so excited to see the fans beautiful eyes, staring into his eyes. He'll try to make eye contact with each fan once but no one looks at him. It's been forever since he's made eye contact with someone at a concert, he can look into the distance and see people looking straight into Jungkook, Jimin, V, or Jin's eyes. He wants to have that little motivator to just- love to dance again.

As emotionally draining as it is, he still has to pretend these are not his feelings. Rather push them to the side, shove them in a suitcase and pretend they don't exist. Therefore, causing the rest of Bts to suffer. Whenever Hoseok does this, he gets moody and irritated easily. Any wrong thing you say, or do for that matter sends him over the edge. When you try to get him to open up he just smiles and leaves the room, try talking to him again and you'll end up being his punching bag of the day. Although, he does try and goof off with the boys sometimes by calling them funny names or joking in a rather harsh way with them. Some might call it dark humor, others might not see the dark side in it.

"I said leave me alone you little spam email!" Assuming these are his replacement words for cursing, the members let him. Not really getting offended by him calling them names such as, 'wet sock', 'cold soup', 'itchy sweater', or even an 'easy bake oven'. All of these in which Hoseok hates, and he is showing them how annoyed he is at them by calling the members things he hates.

Jimin chuckles a bit exiting the room, quite surprised at the new nickname he had earned from Hoseok. Hoseok takes this as Jimin laughs at him, and starts running after the younger. Jimin turns back seeing him, and immediately starts running down the long hallway. He runs, and cuts a corner to the left running straight into Yoongi's room which is right by the stairs. Hoseok was honestly quite far behind and had heard something, probably his imagination that Jimin had run downstairs. Not worried about the slick wood tile that the stairs were made of, but the slipperiness of the socks that covered his feet.