Suga || Double Trouble

Look at me with my creative titles. 😎 Anyways, enjoy. School + My injured knee is no fun...
Not a request

~~

Suga's POV

I feel like crap.

My stomach turns each time I move, the water I forced myself to have earlier is stuck in my throat and it won't settle. It wants to torture me, I swear. My breakfast feels like a rock in the pit of my stomach. It moves every now an then, leaving pressure on it's previous spot. My throat burns, the water I just had relieved the pain a bit, but it still burns to talk. I've tried to keep quiet, but it's kind of hard when you're a rapper with 6 other boys trying to talk to you, asking you for favors. 

My head, it's actually going to explode. It's pounding right behind my eyes, begging to be let lose. But what is it? It's like someone is punching me over and over again, you want to make them stop. You want to stand up for yourself. But you can't. You are stuck on the ground, because once you try to fight back everything gets worse. It all hits you fifty times harder, the fists and kicks feel like boulders instead of rocks. Spaceships instead of planes. Managers instead of co workers. 

Bosses, instead of friends.

They are acting like my bosses. They order me to go and grab tissues, or scream for me to run and get a bucket. Or even wash the sheets, or prepare some soup. 

"Yoongi Hyung! Go and grab the bucket! What are you looking at?" Oh great, this is like the 6th time today. They really need to take him to the doctor. He has been sick for 2 days now, and vomiting non stop. But no one has brought up the doctor except me. I run to the kitchen and grab the biggest bowl out of the cabinet, rushing as fast as I can into the room without collapsing on the floor. It hurts so bad. But no one can see.

I place the bucket just under the maknae's chin, rubbing his back as he coughs up more of his breakfast. My stomach churns at the sight, but I can't look away. My mind keeps telling me to look at the horrific sight of vomit in the bowl. Jungkook heaves, coughs and spits. The process repeats several times before he collapses into me. 

Jimin slips a hand under his shirt, gently rubbing his aching stomach. The younger leans off of me and into Jimin. Usually I would be jealous of this. But today, I am relieved. I was sweating from the contact, it felt like I was in the desert. But then I felt cold, and I covered Jungkook in a blanket so I could secretly have some as well. I can't do this anymore. 

Everything hurts, my stomach. My head. My throat. My heart. They don't notice that I'm hurting. But I sure do hurt.

Jungkook takes his water without struggle from the crease in-between the wall and his bed, where we are sitting. Sipping more, he takes quite a while. It's almost as if the substance isn't water. He swallows, it looking very dramatic.

Poor thing, his throat must hurt as well.

He coughs, everyone knows what's next. Vomit splatters inside the bowl, him coughing up more. His cheeks were very, puffy before the vomiting session. But as he vomits more and more, his cheeks soften, and they return to normal size. But once they return to normal size, he doesn't vomit anymore. These vomiting sessions are quite quick, lasting about a minute each. 

He never asks for water after he finishes.

~~

I exit the room after he is done, I immediately go back to my room knowing how little time I have before I'm called back. My assistance is always needed.

It's good to know I'm trustworthy. But, I need a break right now. One reason might be because I am leaning over the toilet having my breakfast spill out my mouth. I cough, a rough a dry cough. This follows with a stream of warm liquid exiting my lips. My sessions last way longer than Jungkook's, lasting around 5 or 6 minutes each. I'm absolutely exhausted, I can't think straight my head is pounding so hard. I silently cry to myself, how silly was I to think a Hyung gets the attention of a maknae. 

How silly.

~~

One moment I'm asleep, the next I'm running through the house looking for the first available box of tissues. 

The poor thing has around 3 sicknesses at once, his stomach hurts, he is nauseous, he has a stuffy nose, a cough, a headache, he's weak, and dizzy. The poor thing, my sickness could never compare to his.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to help out. But I truly can't. I fell in the hallway trying to get a box of tissues from the room across, but again, the members laughed at me telling me to hurry up. 

The poor maknae is waiting.

The poor thing can't even blow his nose, either he truly doesn't know how, or his nose isn't clogged up. 

I hand Jungkook a tissue, softly smiling at him. And my delirious brain decides to speak,

"You're not the only one who feels bad Kook." Smooth move bud. Smooth. "I don't fe-" Yup, you guessed it. I threw up all over Jungkook. My stomach contracts, it constantly moving. But my feet, they don't move. My legs are anchored to the floor, my head doesn't move from facing on Jungkook. I continue to vomit on him. 

I really just-

"Oh gosh hyung. You're sick too? Let's get you both cleaned up and into bed." Good move bud. Good move.

~~

Two bathings later, I am in laying in the bed with Jungkook clung onto me. His arms grasp around my mid section, one rubbing my stomach. I follow along, doing the same. Our legs are intertwined, my skin feels wet and sweaty. His, dry and hard. I nuzzle my forehead into his, somehow feeling relief from his 'feverish' skin. He doesn't feel like he has a fever.

I'm probably delusional. 

He fall asleep like this, some point in the night probably around 5 am, he's not there anymore. He probably had to throw up. But when he come back, his skin feels feverish. The poor thing is really sick. His fever is going on and off. 

~~

I awake to a hand practically shoving pills onto me, I thankfully take them. Attempting to sit up in bed, getting help from the gracious figure who gave me pills. Jin Hyung.

"Oh thank you good sir. Thank you, how could I ever repay you?" What kind of nonsense-

"Alright Mr. Fever brain, take the pills and sleep. You ate soup at like 3 am for some reason." 

"Oh kind sir, thank you. I will not let you down Mr. Peter Piper sir." Jin gives me a little chuckle at this, I don't know why. Did I say something?

"Yeah we are taking you both to the doctor soon, you're delusional."

~~

I somehow fall back asleep, Jungkook's skin returning to normal. Well, I'm not sleep, but I'm not in my right mind either. I constantly feel something poking me. I flip around trying to get rid of the feeling, but it doesn't go away. I decide to check for anything abnormal.

I move my hand around hoping to feel something, I pull it out from under the blankets. (I originally wrote something, then immediately deleted it after I read it. It sounded so dirty omg.) It's a pill. I mind many more of these scattered around the bed.

Has Jungkook been taking his medicine?

~~

I accidently shook Jungkook awake. I hold out my hand now full of pills out to him. He freezes, left in a trace of some sort. He mumbles words under his breath, shaking. He begins to cry.

But why is he crying?

"I-I-I- I'm s-so-sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I forgive you. Forever and always."

~~

I feel like there was nothing I could do for the ending of this, but uh yeah. I like this one much more than the last one. 2 chapters in one day, wow that's abnormal.

ILY <3

~Namjoon request Open~