Taehyung || Stomach Flu

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that there is a collaboration account that I am apart of! I'm so excited for it, so if you don't mind.. show it some love 💜

SpoonChild_MochiDee

Let's let's get into my trash writing lmao
(Not a request)

~~

You know that feeling you get when you know it's going to be a bad day? Well, that's exactly how Taehyung felt. He knew, in his heart and his soul that today was going to suck.
You might as well stay home today, something bad is gonna happen

Well frick. His stomach was telling him this. His dinner from last night was sitting uncomfortably in his stomach. Inching its way closer to his throat. It was not pleasing to say the least.

He managed to flip himself, now facing his nightstand. He picked up his phone with his shaking hands looking at the clock.

2:38 am

Why can't he just stay asleep? Every thirty minutes he has been woken up, that be to a loud noise or the uncomfortable feeling in his stomach. He just wanted to sleep, but obviously fate said other wise.

And to add to this, he wouldn't go to his other members for cuddles. Correction, he couldn't got to them. He had already annoyed them enough yesterday.

Yesterday, Holly had made a visit to the Bangtan dorm. Yoongi had missed his baby so much, he would talk about the dog all the time. One time, he caught Yoongi crying in his room. When he listened closer he could hear the words, 'miss' and 'Holly', he heard the occasional mention of 'family'. But before he could go in and help, Jin was right by his side.

~
Tae has lost Holly. Yoongi was kind enough to let him take her on a walk, Holly saw a bird. And ran, Taehyung was not feeling his best and thought fresh air would help, so he wasn't strong or fast enough to keep hold of the leash.

The poor dog was gone.

That night was filled with shouting, crying and loud door slamming. The poor kid has had enough, he just wanted to escape from reality.

But unfortunately that was not possible.

~

They had 2 interviews today, along with dance practice, and the vocalists recorded today. Not a good mix for an upset stomach.

He finally laid back down, pondering about who knows what.

Life possibly.

His eyes felt heavy, his eyelids weak. They finally shut. He felt content when asleep, he felt, peaceful.

Later for this feeling to be interrupted by his eyelids splitting open once again. This time the pain was worse, he felt nauseous. He picked up his phone yet again.

3:01 am

Ugh. The nausea only got worse, he tried to fall back asleep, but the aching of his stomach was not allowing this. So he slowly but surely made his way to the bathroom.

He knelt down over the toilet, gripping the bowl. He knew he was going to be sick, 'when' was the problem.

Now.

Ramen, was last nights dinner. It tasted so good at the moment, but now. It made him feel even more sick. His stomach clenched, he heaved. And heaved. And heaved. Each time a thicker stream of the warm liquid exited his lips. He coughed, only to be welcomed by more vomit escaping his ill body.

All he wanted was for someone to hug him. And tell him everything was going to be okay. But they are all asleep, lucky. Plus, they probably wouldn't help him anyways.

He pushed himself up, grabbing onto the nearby counter for dear life. He was so dizzy, he was going to collapse if he wasn't holding onto something. He faced the mirror, terrified of the sight.

His pale skin, against his dark under eyes. Along with puddles of sweat covering his face. With the added bonus, sick covering his lips. He was too tired to bother brushing his teeth, before trudging off to his bed.

They all had their own rooms in this dorm, it was big enough. The privacy was nice yes, but sometimes you wish you had a roommate to make you feel better.

The second youngest fell asleep once more, awaking once or twice. But not releasing anymore of his empty stomach. His sheets were sweaty, soaked. But on top of that, he had 4 thick blankets covering him. He was shivering, definitely running a fever.

~~

6:35

Frick you alarm. His groaned, knowing the day they had in front of them was more important.

Someone please cure him.

He didn't bother to make his bed, or change his clothes. Too tired, he barely even made it to the kitchen before collapsing onto a stool.

He wasn't greeted with anything but a plate of eggs, shoved right into him. The smell and the sight made him nauseous. He couldn't help but let out a little gag.

"Stop gagging and eat the food Jin Hyung made will ya?" Jimin said, finally breaking the awkward silence.
"I-I'm sorry Hyung."
"You better be." Jin said, not bothering to look at the two boys.

Yoongi came out of his room finally, glaring at the second youngest member. This entrance was different than his, the elder was greeted with 'hello' and 'morning'.

But honestly, Taehyung couldn't care enough. He was so nauseous, the food made him gag again. This time, it went unnoticed.

"What's wrong with you Tae? It's not like you lost your dog." The leader spoke up.
"I don't feel good."
"Guilt, that's what you should be feeling."
"B-but my stomach h-hurts."
"Come on Tae, for goodness sakes. You make a mistake and can't even own up to it without trying to make excuses. You're such a faker!" The Maknae unexpectedly blows up at him. He didn't even bother to call him Hyung.

JungKook stomps out the room, too annoyed to respond to the calls he's getting from his Hyungs. Taehyung takes this opportunity to leave as well, but not before throwing away his spare food and putting his dish in the dishwasher.

~~

Dance practice was filled with screaming. Hobi constantly yelling at the younger for messing up.
'Not trying hard enough'
'Everything isn't about you'
'Drop the act already'

Tae wasn't even phased. He was focusing on keeping his breakfast inside of his stomach. Unfortunately, he couldn't hold it in anymore. He tried to run out, to make it to the toilet. But he was stopped by Hoseok.

"Where are you going? You can't just run away form your proble-" He was interrupted by vomit splattering onto his clothes.

"What the heck? Why didn't you- oh."
Oh finally, all he had to do to get attention is vomit onto one of his members. Unfair, but I guess he deserved it.

~~
After getting the second youngest cleaned up, they drove home ending practice early to take care of Tae.

~

Yoongi cuddled the younger the whole way home. Slipping his hand under his shirt rubbing gentle circles on it, feeling each gurgle of his stomach. Each constantly apologizing to the other. One problem was solved, the other was not.

Yoongi decided it would be good to get Tae some fresh air. So he took the boy to the front of the dorm, going for a walk with their masks on. Tae was having some trouble, but Yoongi was their to support him.
"I'm sorry for getting mad at you yesterday. I-I just. Never mind there is no excuse for my actions."
"N-no it's my fault. I knew I shouldn't of begged you to take Holly. And I'm really really sorry."

The duo walked right outside the dorm, being met with the sweetest little dog. The dog jumped into Yoongi's arms.

"Holly!"

~~

I am semi pleased with this one. I am definitely going to back and and some more, it's kinda wacko but oh well. And please don't forget to show the collab acc some love!

~JungKook requests closed~

~Jin requests Open~