Namjoon || food poisoning

I thought since lately the chapters have been quite intense.. I would give y'all some fluff! How do you feel about that? 💜💜💜 (fluff ish, I'm not good at it lmao)

Oh oh oh, and the next chapter out will either be Taehyung or Jimin. I skipped around a bit, so that I could write what I had motivation for. Don't worry! I'll try not to skip around so I don't confuse y'all heheh enjoyyyy

~~~~

The seven had gone out for the day, deciding to spend their day off in the shopping centre. They all had a couple things they wanted to purchase for the upcoming trip to Malta. It was only a week away, and they didn't have anymore days off until then besides today. So why not be productive? The team had split up into two groups, Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin. The other team having Jin, Taehyung, and Hoseok.

Jin, Taehyung, and Hoseok had decided to go out to a shoe outlet, which had plenty of unique shoes that brands decided not to sell for whatever reason. Hoseok had been obsessed with shoes lately, especially ones that he will find no one else wearing on the streets. Taehyung had wanted a new pair of dress shoes, and Jin didn't really care what they did.

The group of four, had ultimately decided that they wanted to go into a restaurant before they started their day full of shopping. They had chosen a small restaurant, one they've never been to. It's supposed to model an Italian restaurant. (life lesson kids, if a restaurant is a certain food type for example say you go to a seafood restaurant, do not get steak or hamburgers. It's not their specialty, and there is a good chance they didn't cook it well enough.) Namjoon was craving steak at the moment. He had suggested an American one, but the other 3 had wanted pizza, so that is what they got.

Namjoon's pov (ooo more pov's)

I had really wanted steak today, but majority rules; so here I found myself gazing through the menu and hunting anything that sounded even partially good. My appetite for steak had left by now, and now that I saw all the delicious pizza options on the menu I kind of wanted some. They had everything, pepperoni, sausage, meat lovers, vegetable, margarita pizza, and even plain cheese pizza. I was mouthwatering over all of the different options.

"Hyung, there is steak here! Just like you wanted!" I shook my head no, not really in the mood for it anymore.
"I think I'll just do pizza like the rest of you."
"But hyung isn't steak what you wanted?" I nodded, my mind now couldn't decide what it wanted. How simple it is to change my mind.
"You're right, I'll have a steak." The waiter eventually came to our table, and we read him our orders. The pizza's came personal, but Jungkook ordered two. I didn't see him eat breakfast this morning, so that's probably why.

We had been waiting for around 20 minutes, I was getting more and more impatient by the second. Everytime a server entered through the big double doors with a plate full of food on their trays, I got so excited. But then they would walk right past us and set the food behind us, somewhere.

~~~~

Finally, the food was set in front of us, and we dug in. I shoved the chopped up pieces of steak into my mouth, faster than I ever could have imagined. I noticed myself getting full, but I couldn't help but remember that we wouldn't stop for food again. Jungkook seemed to devour all of his pizza, Yoongi had given me a couple looks. I don't really know what about, but I couldn't care less at the moment. It was me and my steak, and that's it. Jimin ate all of his pizza except for one slice, which Jungkook gladly took.

As we were paying for the meal, I was getting ready to tip the waiter, when I felt my stomach gurgle and jump up to my throat. It was heavily uncomfortable, but it went away after a moment. I was left with quite a sore tummy, but I'm sure it will go away soon.