Jungkook || Cold

Trigger warning: anxiety attack, mean Hyungs :(

Warning: Long A/N at the beginning of this chapter lmao [You can skip the second paragraph, but please read the first one]

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say my Txt sickfic book is out now! *claps* I'm quite excited for this book, so please go read it! The first chapter should be out by now, but if not, sorry. I am doing things quite similar on that book compared to this one, so it should be pretty easy to navigate. To get to my new book click/tap on my profile, and go to my works. It should be there.

One last thing before we begin this chapter... *deep inhale* [Read this in a high pitched voice for the best experience] This book almost hit 2k reads and 200+ votes! Oh my gosh, tysm! I never thought my book would surpass 100 reads! I know I sound cliché, but seriously. It really means a lot, and I am having so much fun with this book. Thank you for all the comments, and everything. Have fun reading!

Request by; @same person that requested the last request lmao I'm sorry for editing this chapter my stupid self forgot to tag

<3

~~

Jungkook has not been emotionally stable recently. The stress of being a teen in the idol world really gets to him, hate and constant overworking is not good for your mental health to say the least. His Hyungs have been really supportive of him, but since they were older not worrying about school they didn't fully understand.

It's just a lot.

He tries his best every practice, gives 100% every line. Giving everything his all, but sometimes his all isn't enough for people. He's trying his best, he really is. So why isn't it good enough?

JungKook gets mad at the others when his stress becomes too much. He is attempting his PAP Algebra homework, it's tough. He honestly regrets taking the class, but you have to get credits somehow.

"JungKook! We have to leave for dance now!"
"I'm almost done just one second please!"
"No JungKook, you can finish it after."
"Hyung! Just one second okay!" He screamed this at his oldest Hyung, regretting it immediately afterwards. He felt guilty, disappointed, and frustrated.

He knew he needed to apologize, he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

He marked down the answer to the last question, shakily writing down a -37. Questioning if that was correct or not, the only homework he had left was an essay. He would have to finish it later. He walked out of his room with his empty water bottle in hand, head down. He didn't look up once, afraid of the consequences and disapproving looks he might face. He got to the fridge, pressing down the button for ice then water. He filled it to the top before making his way to his shoe wrack, picking out a pair of grey and blue tennis shoes.

"Ready?" The leader of the group asks him, looking up from his phone, tossing the car keys to Jin who swiftly catches them.

"Uh yea, Hyung." He replies, looking up to make eye contact with the leader, quickly putting his head down after wards.

"Fix the attitude Kook. We are all stressed right now, that doesn't mean you need to be rude to Jin Hyung, or anyone." The oldest rapper, Yoongi speaks to him.

"I'm sorry. I just don't understand why I'm supposed to be so perfect all the time, I still have school y'know."

He earned no response, just silent yet deadly glares. He walked alone to the car, not making eye contact with anyone. Everyone seemed annoyed, Jin had his arms crossed with Namjoon trying to calm him. Yoongi kept glaring at the Maknae, and the rest. Well, they weren't talking at all, not checking on the Maknae of the group. Avoiding him.