Christmas special || ot7

I'm so happy today, the christmas spirit is getting to me. Stay tuned to see me literally be a cringy cliche author at the end of the chapter.

I was planning on posting this when it was Christmas for me, so in like 6 hours... but.. It's Christmas for everyone else, so I guess I'll post it now. Have a wonderful Christmas guys!! If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have an amazing day in general.

i love you 💜💜💜🥺🥺🥺🎉🎉🎉

~

The dorm was usually loud and energetic, but today was different. In honor of their second christmas spent together, as a family, they would decorate their whole dorm. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok were in charge of the color scheme and how everything would look in the end. Jin was in charge of cooking a special christmas dinner, and snacks for after they finished, Jimin and Namjoon were in charge of the tree. Yoongi was in charge of smaller decorations, and christmas music.

With, 'Santa Tell Me' playing on a high volume, the boys got to work. Hoseok started to dust down furniture and small nick nacks, while everyone else played around. "Help me guys!" Hoseok lightly scolded, in order to decorate, the dorm had to be clean. "And Jimin, go clean your side of the room, if I didn't know better I would think I was rooming with Namjoon." Namjoon put a hand to his chest, offended. "That's right, I said it."

Yoongi chuckled to himself, a bit louder than intended. "Yoongi-hyung, you can't be laughing." He started, "You have like seven pairs of Jungkook's underwear on your floor!" Yoongi's cheeks turned red, Jungkook looked like he was pretending to be shocked.

"So that's where my underwear went!" He smiled, patting the eldest rapper on the shoulder. "I couldn't find any pairs this morning!" The room went silent, until Namjoon spoke up.

"So, are you wearing any right now?" Jungkook blushed. "Because that's gross.."

"Um.." He quickly pointed out the shelf behind him, "Hoseok you missed a spot." And all of a sudden the dorm was back to normal. Laughter beaming from every end of the room, audible chuckles coming from Jin. Taehyung had picked up a broom, and was sweeping the floors in the kitchen. Namjoon had chose to sit this one out, using his phone on the couch, scrolling aimlessly.

Jimin plopped himself on the couch next to their leader, and clung onto the older. "Hello, Mister clingy." Namjoon cooed. Jimin simply patted the older's stomach, and rubbed it lightly. The rapper smiled, his dimples showing like never before. "You're so cute."

"No, I'm handsome." Namjoon let out a lighthearted breath. "You can't tell me I'm not." Jimin demanded.

"You're both, cutie." Jimin pouted, moving the other side of the couch where Jin was, looking through various christmas recipe books. "Jimin-ah is mad now, huh? Don't want to sit next to your hyung?" Namjoon teased. Jimin wasn't paying any more attention to the leader, so Namjoon went back to his phone.

"What are you going to make?" He asked the eldest of the boy band. Jin poked his head out from the book, and smiled at the boy. Everyone was especially fond of the oldest maknae today. "I want to be the test monkey." Jin laughed.

"You always get first bite, it's Taehyung's turn." Jimin pouted.

"You haven't told him yet though, right?" Jin shook his head. "Then it's still my turn." Jin sighed, ruffling the younger's hair up so that it looked like he had just woken up. "Hyung..." He whined. "I wasn't joking." Again, Jin continued to fluff his hair up, going back to the recipe book. He never once told Jimin what he was making, partially because he didn't even know himself.

"Anyone else like really in the mood for hot chocolate? Or is it just me?" The maknae announced, taking a break from vacuuming the carpets. "Like I reallyyy want some." He exaggerated, hoping for one of his hyungs to be his hero and bring him the much needed hot chocolate.