Hoseok || run away

Hello.

Naughty JungKook made an appearance in this story. So there is that. Oh yea ! Thanks for 20k reads guys! Woah... that's a lot of people. 🥺💜💜💜

Trigger warning~ coma type dream thing, (he is not in a coma)

~~~~

"Hyung? Can you help me later today for the new dance?" Hoseok sighed, he already had to help Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung with the dance, and now Jungkook needed help. "I can't seem to get this one part right."

"Yes, just come with the rest of us when we leave." He sighed, annoyed.
"Thanks, hyung! You're the best!" Hoseok patted Jungkook on the shoulder, and sat down on a stool at the breakfast bar. Jungkook left the room, so he buried his head in his hands and sighed out of frustration. Everyone had needed his help, Jungkook could normally nail the routine almost as quickly as Jimin and himself, why was this time different?

His phone rung, his ringtone had been changing a lot since he first entered the dorms. They all had iphones except for yoongi, therefore they never knew who's phone was ringing. So they all changed theirs' to a unique sound, Hoseok's being Jungkook's voice saying, 'ding dong'.

"Hello?" He questioned, now really wasn't the time for distractions, he had work to do. The other end of the line kept on talking and he didn't even have time to process the information. All he could think about was, 'how am I going to get home for this?'. He needed to be home in 4 days. He had four days to tell management, get a flight, a flight back, and to find an outfit for the event.

"Ok, sure. Yes, I will. Tell her I said good luck." It was his mother. His sister was supposed to be getting married in four days, and he had totally forgotten about the date. He knew it was going to be December 31st, but he had forgotten that today was the 27th. Or the fact that this whole month was December. "Love you, bye bye." Panic mode: activated.

He spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get their manager to let him go home. It wasn't easy, it was comeback season and the boys had a lot of promotions to attend. This comeback season had to be big, after the events of covid-19, people still had to social distance and wear face coverings. Of course, some of these rules were optional, but they were idols and had to protect their health way more than the average person.

You would think that having diets, and constant exercise would boost your immune system. It definitely would, as long as you had a healthy balance. The lack of sleep, but constant work and production tore their bodies apart. They caught colds way more often and the flu always hit them like a hurricane.

"Hyung?" Jungkook wandered around the bighit building, searching for Hoseok. It was 8, Hoseok was supposed to be helping members learn the dance. "Oh- there you are!" He shouted, it held more annoyance in it than confusion. "Aren't you coming?"

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. Let me wrap this up, and then-" He was interrupted by the maknae,
"No! You are already late. You should have done it before, come on!" Hoseok was trying to be less sensitive, but he couldn't help but feel as if he had done something terribly wrong. He felt like a child getting scolded by his mother. He nodded sadly, and got up from the bench to walk to the practice room. Jungkook lead, taking big strides, almost as if he was trying to get away from him.

Hoseok was genuinely sorry, his brain was crammed with things to do. He had so many deadlines to meet, and so many things to do to prepare for the wedding, he completely forgot that didn't have a tuxedo! Let alone one that fit with the theme of the wedding. He hadn't prepared wishes for the two, or thought of a meal or snack to bring. He hadn't done anything but worry about his own work.

"Hyung!" He hadn't realized he dazed off. His eyes were glossy and he looked ready to cry, but the tears just wouldn't fall. No one seemed to noticed. No one seemed to care. "Aren't you going to try? At all?!" Namjoon seemed to be getting more irritable as the promotion checklist was made longer. "I get you are the best dancer, but please. You don't have to not try your best to help us on purpose just so you can be the best."