Jin || Nosebleed

Tbh I'm surprised I've lasted as long as I have. 2 full rounds! Dang, here comes the third. Yes, this is the lame idea I was talking about in the other chapter. Don't kill me.. <3

Anyway I am really not looking forward to school today lmao.. have fun reading this I guess..

Trigger Warning: Blood, broken bones.

Jin has been stressed a lot in these chapters so we are gonna change that..

I'm rereading this and I'm realizing the first half of this chapter is a rant omg no. Ugh

Proof read once...

~~

Two words.

Line distribution. 

It's flat out unfair. Life is unfair yes, but when you have seven hard work filled years of singing and dancing; it's hard to figure out you have 3 lines throughout the whole song. Your screen time is 6% and you're dancing in the back. It's unfair, it's disappointing, and it's heartbreaking. 

Our first topic; Spring Day.

"Alright guys! Let's run through 'Spring Day' once more." They have been running through Spring Day for at least 2 hours now. Why can't they move onto something more, I don't know, including? It's constant, Jungkook and V in the center. The whole time. Every line, Jungkook or V. Someone put Jin in the spotlight please. 

"Can we maybe try Dionysus or something?" (Skipping eras I know but like...)

"Jin Hyung you know we have to get this one perfect first." The second maknae quietly speaks up.

"What do you mean 'we' you literally have 50 bajillion lines in this one compared to my I don't know I could probably count on one hand." (read it like Gordon Ramsay I promise it's worth it)

"Jin Hyung, it's okay. Maybe we can go through Dionysus next." Jungkook replies softly lifting his hand up to gently pat on the elder's shoulder. Jin pushes it away clearly frustrated.

"Jungkook you can't be talking. You have just as many lines as Tae!" 

"Hyung he was only trying to help." The second eldest rapper speaks up from the front of the room. They all hear Jin mumble something under his breath, along the lines of, 'Well he's not helping..' "Jin, really. You're acting childish." The rapper speaks up again. Around this time Yoongi comes back from the nearby water fountain, filling their waters.

"What's going on?" He somewhat shouts, looking at Jin's red face and Jungkook's oddly pale one. 

"They are arguing about line distribution or something. I mean, Jin is right it's kind of unfair." Jimin announces after staying quiet the whole time.

"See! A logical person in this group." 

"Guys guys. If you think the line distribution is fine, then come to my side if not; then go to the loser side." Tae shouts above the other bickering voices. (I'm sure you can tell what's about to happen)

Slowly but surely the opinions in the room are being voiced by silence. Tae stays put, but is soon joined by Hoseok, and Namjoon. On the other side of the room is Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi.