Taehyung || broken leg

sup. I have the chan from stray kids meme, "RuBbEr DuCkY, yOuRe ThE oNe" stuck in my head. help. it needs to get out.

Enjoy, <3

~~~~

TaeHyung had always loved to voice his opinion. He had great ideas and great stories to tell, he would take his turn in speaking with his members being so polite as to not interrupt them. He was always a kind boy, but sometimes, he wished they would return the favor.

The members noticed a change in Taehyung. They noticed in the uno game during bon voyage, during a fun game in run: he raised his hand to speak. This wasn't a classroom, his parents weren't here, he was with his Bangtan family. And he felt the need to raise his hand in order to speak.

They watched as his words faded and blended into the others who were speaking. He tried to push his way through, but he just couldn't. it wasn't worth the fight. "TaeHyung did you want to say something?" Jimin had been trying to help the boy, trying to get him to speak up for himself.

"No, not anymore, it's okay." Taehyung lowered his head. He knew better than to even try. he didn't want to build a wall between him and his members, but it was really hard when you couldn't tell them how you felt.

"Are you sure? You can speak if you like." Jimin gave the younger a little back hug, just to reassure him that he wasn't teasing him. "We'll listen."

"No, no. I'm fine." he insisted.

"Jimin, TaeHyung. Listen when Hyung is speaking." Namjoon lightly scolded the two playful boys. It was only loud enough for those two to come, no one else had heard it. Namjoon gave them that stare to let them know that they were testing his limits. He only had so much of it to use on the maknae line in a day. "Go on, hyung."

With that, Yoongi continued to speak about his rehab appointments. He talked about how hard they were for him, and how much he was growing from them. He got encouragement and uplifting words said to and about him, somehow, someway, taehyung was beginning to feel jealous. "Our Yoongi is so strong." Jin praised, Yoongi smiled.

No doubt about it that taehyung was proud of Yoongi, he was just fading into his own world. If he couldn't speak, he couldn't stay engaged in the conversation. Sure, it could be a bit annoying sometimes, but that's just how he built relationships with people. It worked for him.

"We are working on the choreography for the new song we just released, so army, please continue to show us love and support!" Hoseok beamed, he had been working on this choreography for a while now, and he was quite satisfied.

"Our Hoseokie has been working very hard," Yoongi said, patting him on the back softly. They were on Vlive at the moment, they hadn't done one in a while and they thought it would be nice to say hi to army together. Especially with the horrible, cold, snowy, weather, they didn't have much else to do at the moment.

Taehyung sighed, it was definitely audible, and the attention was turned to him. "taehyung-ah?" Jin chuckled, "Did you have something to say?" He grabbed taehyung's shoulders and shook them lightly. "You seem to be in despair today."

"I thought it would be a good idea to give our wishes to army. What do you guys think?" finally, a chance.

"We could do that at the end, it would be silly to do it now." Jungkook laughed, and the members laughed right along with him. It couldn't be that funny: taehyung thought. It wasn't even a silly idea. Was it?

~~~~

"Bye Army! See you next time! We love you!" And just like that, the live was over. They never took taehyung's idea, any of his ideas for that matter. As soon as the live was over, it was time to start practice.