TaeHyung || Cyst pt. 2

This is a part two fic to @bts_armylove_xoxo 's request.

Enjoy! I like this one a lot more, and it took me less time than part one surprisingly. Ooo, i promised myself a cookie if i finished this within 2 days. Woot woot i made my goal, so now i'm going to get a cookie.

~~~~

Taehuyng was starting to feel very bad. His head often went dizzy and he felt extremely faint constantly. He stirred in his sleep as the fever dreams wore off. His cheeks were flushed with a tint of sickly pink, his forehead drenched in a cold sweat as he shivered in his spot. The blanket covered him chest to toe, his stomach cramping.

He remembers back in 2015 when he and yoongi had contracted a horrible stomach flu. He remembers the constant nausea and intense cramping, his stomach was bloated and he felt constricted. The concert lights didn't help, making him feel dizzy and poorly. It got so bad for the two they had to receive scans at the hospital.

Then his stomach was incredibly bloated, but now his whole body felt swollen. He felt less nauseous now, but the world still spun around him when he stood up. He often had to sit back down because he felt faint. He tried chewing on a piece of mint gum to calm him down, but the scent had made him even more dizzy, so he had to spit it out.

The other members remanded sleeping on the couch, in all honesty, taehyung couldn't believe how they hadn't woken from his constant shifting trying to find a comfortable position.

He lifted himself from the couch, untangling himself from the mess of a blanket that once covered him. He covered the blanket over jimin, who originally didn't have the blanket; the older was shivering. Taehyung was pretty sure he found the blanket thief in the house (all the blankets would somehow disappear after movie nights), he had walked into jungkook's huge walk in closet in hopes to borrow a windbreaker, when he saw a basket full of blankets. Including his from home.

After covering his youngest hyung with the blanket, he walked awkwardly into the kitchen. His lower torso was sore and he felt weak. He rested his arm against the wall, halfway to the kitchen table. In all honesty, he was scaring himself. He could feel his blood rushing to his head, and his heartbeat seemed to be getting faster by the minute. He could feel his breathing quickening as he struggled to get a grip on the smooth fossil colored wall.

He shook his hands, he didn't know why- but he had little self control at the moment. His chest heaved for air, he was desperate. His breathes were short and shallow, and the original adrenaline was wearing off. He was starting to panic. His face lost its color quickly, his complexion became many tones lighter.

He had felt this way a couple times before, but it had never been this bad. Everything spun, and nothing could stop it, it simply had to run its course. He tried sitting down, drinking a glass of water, even trying some ginger. Nothing ever worked, it just left him feeling tired and down.

He inched himself closer to the floor, wincing when the thud he made as he hit the ground made his head start to pound. He gripped his head with the tips of his fingers, massaging it in hopes to calm his now raging headache. He felt so... wrong.

"Taehyungie?" jimin stirred awake, the ill boy that used to lie in his lap was no where to be found now. The smaller between the two looked cluelessly around the room, his eyes stopped wandering when he saw the figure on the floor clutching his head, massaging his temples. "Taehyungie?!" the older ran over to the boy, crouching down next to him. "Were you feeling dizzy?" this ended up string awake jin, who lied sleepily next to jimin.

The older vocalist grabbed a hold of his mind faster than jimin did, immediately spotting the problem. Maybe it was his instincts, maybe it was common sense, or even his first aid classes; but he could see the look of pure distress on the younger's face.