Suga || Snake bite

So uh... this chapter is not a request! I thought of this idea on the spot and had to write it before I forgot, so I took a break from it. Forgot, then remembered again. Yea

I never write 2 chapters in a day very rare haha
~~

Tomorrow bts was going to film a 'Run! Bts' episode. Suga was exceptionally excited for this one. He was hoping since it was outside he could get a little tan. And not be so, pale. (I love you Yoongi, your paleness is beautiful, k I'm done) He just didn't want to look so flushed all the time.

They were going to be going on a scavenger hunt in a field a couple towns down from Seoul. Despite his excitement for the event, Hoseok was not so excited.

Everyone, if your part of Bangtan or not. Knows that Hoseok hates snakes. Poisonous or not, close or far away from him. He hated them. He has always been terrified, probably because he has never seen many during his childhood. Yoongi on the other hand, has seen plenty. He didn't love them, but he didn't hate them.

The boys were packing up their bags the night before so they could head out early the next morning. Yoongi looked over and say Hoseok packing many cans of an unknown substance in his luggage. Jimin seemed to notice as well, as he was the first to speak up.

"Hobi Hyung? What's that?"
"Oh uh. Bug spray, mosquito repellent. Basic life needs y'know?"
"Um ok Hyung. You do you."
Taehyung thinks this is the funniest thing in the world and falls to the ground laughing.

Jin's protective side kicks in as he runs to the scene.
"Did you fall? What happen- wait why are you laughing?"
"Hobi- Hyung he- hahahah! He is packing bug spray. And it's probably for snakes!" He barely magnates to get out in between laughing spells.

"Tae. Don't make fun of his fears. But Hobi, you know that a snake is not a bug right?"
"Yup totally knew that."
"Stupid child.." Yoongi says trying to muffle it but completely failing.

Jin playfully hits the shorter male, returning to his previous duties of helping JungKook pack.
"When you guys get swallowed by snakes don't come to me."
"But if we get swallowed then we can-"
"Sh. Didn't ask shorty." (Guess who he is talking to lol)
"Yeah mister 5 foot nothing." Yoongi says, playfully hitting Hobi for his humor. They both start laughing after this.

Jimin stomps out the room, crossing his arms and pouting. Tae finds this hilarious again dropping to the floor laughing. At this point, there is a crash heard from Namjoon's room so they come running in.

"Namjoon-ah! What have you broke this time?" Hoseok says half annoyed half joking.
"Um nothing." He says clearly hiding something behind his back.
"So what's on the floor.." Taehyung replies barely able to breathe from laughing so hard.

(Y'know when your stomach hurts because you've laughed so hard. And you can't breathe, that's what I'm talking about)

~Time skip cuz legit nothing happens

Even thought Yoongi isn't the best member to go to for hugs, or physical comfort. Hobi and him had a strong relationship, Yoongi often went to Jimin or Hobi with his problems. And Hobi went to Namjoon or Yoongi. They would always have each other.

Hobi just needed a hug. Someone telling him that all would end okay. And that's what he got.

(I'm re-reading realizing how many times I said Hoseoks name...)