Jimin || Maculopapular

The motivation for writing about some people kidnapping Jimin has hit its all time low. I'll write it another time, thanks.

I attempted to write part two to Jimin "Help", but I was extremely unmotivated for that, so yea. You got this instead.

I hope you enjoy sad Jimin. Because that's what you get.

~~~~

Namjoon and Hoseok sat outside peacefully, both engaged in their own things. One was scrolling through his phone, reading anything and everything that came across his screen, and the other was just enjoying the sky. Finally, a week and a half where BTS could do whatever they desired. Without worrying about having to wake up early and go somewhere, to do something.

The two were having a good time outside, enjoying the breeze outside the main house. They had just arrived, and the two had made a promise to each other, that at least four times that week, they would come outside at night, and just enjoy.

Yes, they would have to film In The Soop, but that wasn't for another four days. They had four days without cameras. Finally.

Jimin had spotted the boys while he was making his way up the stairs to his room. I guess I could spare ten minutes to sit out there. He thought to himself. He wasn't really feeling his best, and wanted to get some rest before shooting, but, now that he had seen them chilling out and relaxing, he wanted that too. Instead of tossing and turning for hours on end before actually falling asleep. Staring at the night sky seemed much more peaceful.

"Hi, hyungs." He said as he took a seat next to Namjoon.

"Oh, hello Jimin. Safe travels?" The boys didn't ride together, mostly because they had different schedules. But also because they didn't always have the option of a car big enough to take all seven of them. Jungkook and Jimin had gone together, and just arrived in the late afternoon. "I haven't seen Jungkook yet, how long have you been here?" Namjoon leaned over to give Jimin a hug. Hoseok walked over to do the same.

"We have some Kimchi in the fridge. We didn't know how long it would take you guys to get here, so we left you some leftovers. Taehyung got here at like eleven this morning, so you guys were last." (okay low key kimchi is fire.. Haven't had it in a good month tho)

"I heard, it was a good drive. But I'm not really hungry right now, I just wanted to come here and wind down. It's been a long day."

"Oh.. Did you need anything? Did the drive make you feel sick, or something?" Hoseok mostly got seasick, so he did know a thing or two about motion sickness. "We have the-"

"Hyung. I'm fine, just feeling a bit sick."

"Like, sick sick?" Namjoon asked, he moved so he could pull Jimin's hood over his head.

"Yea, I think it's a cold. I'll ask for cold medicine later though. It's nothing too bad. I should be fine by the time cameras start rolling."

"Maybe you should head to bed then, if that's your goal." Hoseok told him. It was getting late anyways.

"Alright."

Jimin headed inside after his chat with the two 94' liners. The two were really close off camera, it was hard to see that sometimes. The first person he went to was Yoongi. "Hey hyung, do you happen to have any cold medicine?"

"Oh, yea. Are you feeling sick? I have some in my toiletries bag, just search for it and it'll come up."

"Just think I have a cold coming on. Why haven't you unpacked yet? You were the first person here, since when? Yesterday morning?"

"I'm busy."

"It's a vacation-- you have no schedule.."

"Get the medicine and go." He chuckled, returning to his laptop. Who knew what he was doing, but Jimin was too in search of medicine to care. His nose was clogged, his head slightly pounded, and he felt uncomfortably warm. Sure, it was nothing that would have him bedridden, but he didn't want to be filming when he wasn't at his best.