Suga || asthma flare up

So. welcome to this. The taehyung chapter is still not done. Inspiration for it is at an all time low. We love 💜also i know imma sound dumb, but i just figured out how to put emoji's in google docs. Also, i don't know what i did, but i keep getting the diacritics and i don't know what's happening. If i don't space after i press the apostrophe the i get this for example say i wanna type (we're) i'll end up getting (weŕe) like huh-

~~~~

Hi. I literally have nothing to say at the moment. <3

~~~~

"I really think we should start taking better care of ourselves." The leader says, his voice is one filled with concern and underlying worry. The group had been traveling the world for the last 4 months and were finally granted a break between the next half of the tour. The break would last a week and would give each boys the chance to truly take care of themselves, without the added on schedule. Of course, they would still have dance practices, so they don't get stiff and get used to not dancing for long periods of time. But other than that, they were completely free.

"How so?" The maknae had been experiencing some heavy anxiety lately, and had experienced some crippling panic attacks as well as some fatigue from the constant hyperventilating and sweating. His body was telling him he needed a break before it got too late, he ended up passing out at a concert in September because of the intense scheduling. As a result, all members earned a week off as soon as the tour was over.

"Making sure we get enough sleep, eating good meals, doing some fun activities to boost our bonds and our mental health, and Suga, I've scheduled you an appointment for your asthma. Just to get it checked out, we don't want any surprise attacks during an event. And, I think you need it, it's been acting up a lot more than usual." He said, making sure to pat Yoongi on his good shoulder while talking to him. "Let's all get our flu shots as well." Taehyung sighed at this, he hated needles.

"Respect your elders Namjoon." Jin playfully hit him, looking over to Yoongi, who did seem all that bothered. "But yes, you are right, we should take care of ourself this week." Everyone hummed in agreement, and left the room. The last ones left were Namjoon and Yoongi, who sat in silence on the couch, doing something on their phones.

Namjoon spoke up, breaking the silence, "I'm being serious, hyung."
"Ok, but you didn't have to announce it to the world."
"You're right, and I'm sorry but you won't listen to me, I can feel it coming. Your wheezing is coming back and you get out of breath much easier, I know I'm not the one with asthma, and you know you best, but trust me." He sighs at the end, he knows he can't tell Yoongi what to do but he just wants to help. He can sense the upcoming attack, and he knows it's going to be worse than usual.

"Namjoon, stop it. You can not tell me what to do. I know me best and you don't know what it's like, so leave me alone. Thank you." He storms off, slamming his bedroom door behind him.

"Joon?" Jimin waddles into the room, clutching a pillow to his stomach, coming into the rom originally for some pain medication, but heard the door slam and wanted to see what happened.
"Yes, Jiminie? Did you need something?"
"I just wanted to see what the slamming was for."
"Oh nothing sweetie, got back to bed." Jimin nods, but going to the medicine cabinet. He takes out some pills for stomach pains, and a glass of water. He takes the pills, and starts to head back to his room.

"Your stomach hurt?" Namjoon asks, hoping for the vocalist to open up for him to help. He just wants to help someone.

"Yea, a bit. But I'll be okay."
"Are you sure? I could get you a heating pad if you like?" He responds, hopefully.
"I said I'm fine." And the conversation ended like that. Jimin walks off, and Namjoon is back, submerged in the world of his phone.