Jungkook || cystic fibrosis

Request by @rbfmyg

|| Jungkook cystic fibrosis

Hi. i'm planning on posting this on new year, so happy new year. If i can't control myself and i post it while it's still 2020, then hi, i have no self control. :)

Frick I almost pressed publish (12/31/20) (New Years eve)

Don't mind my random pop in's when i just write whatever that has nothing pertaining to the story, i just don't have the best attention span. Lmao is that considered braking the fourth wall. Idk probably not, yea it's not. Cuz i gotta like say my name or something yea never mind.

Omg see i did it again wthhhhhhh

~~~~

"101." Seokjin reads, pulling the thermometer from the maknae's mouth. "Go get the fever reducers." He sighs, brushing jungkook's damp, sweaty hair from his forehead. Namjoon leaves the room, heading for the medication.

"Feeling any better after a nap?"

A side affect of the medicine Jungkook takes for his cystic fibrosis (pulmozyme) is fevers. It works really well for him, it reduces the amount of lung infections he gets. The only problem is that he is left with horrible side affects, that sometimes, he just doesn't want the medication at all. He's left burning with fever and feeling weak. Although this medication can to some extent, save his life, he isn't very fond of it.

"Mmmm'tired.." He slurs, a shiver is sent down his spine leaving him searching for any sort of warmth. He ends up huddling further into Jin's side, in hopes that his warm sweater will warm him up. "B-blankeett" He takes a sharp inhale before letting out a chesty cough. He's absolutely miserable.

"Jungkook-ah, i told you, you need to drop your fever first.." The maknae only whines in response. Jin wonders why he didn't respond, but his answer is found when he hears a light sniffle. He looks down to get a better look at Jungkook's face. A tear is falling down his cheek and he's trying to cover it up by wiping them quickly.

"Don't cry... hyung is sorry." His words weren't meant to be harsh, but he needed to get his point across. He was a real softie for jungkook, but when it came to his health, he wanted him to be safe more than anything. He couldn't stand to see him suffer, but giving him a thick and heavy blanket would only cause more suffering.

"You can have a thin one, okay?" He thumbs his tears away, trying not to tear up himself. This is a monthly thing for the maknae. "Will that make you stop crying?" He takes the small blanket from off the floor and places it gently on top of the shivering boy.

"Jungkookie, my jungkookie." Hoseok starts as he enters the room. "I heard you weren't feeling to well, my love." Hoseok's outfit is bright with colors. Although he was wearing plain jeans and a denim jacket, the bright pop of his phone case, sunglasses, shirt, and shoes made him shine. Nothing could usually break Hoseok's smile, he could always smile through the pain weather it would harm him or not. But the sight of their maknae in pain, lying on the bed feeling weak and unable to move made a deep frown appear on his face instantly.

Jungkook shakes his head. His cheeks are flushed pink, and his bangs drip with sweat. The candle on the other side of the room is the only light, but it's just enough to see how sick the maknae looks. It gives the whole room an orange-ish tint, but it makes Jungkook happy.

The scent is a reminder that after he takes his medicine, even if he is left feeling crappy and tired, he can breathe through his nose. And he isn't struggling to take a deep breath before mucus clogs his lungs. It's a blessing.

There is a knock on the door, heavy, instead of light. And everyone immediately knows it's namjoon. The leader has heavy hands, and is often clumsy. But it doesn't stop him from trying to help everyone he can, as carefully as he can. That's what makes him such a great leader. As well as his other amazing skills. ( i wish... if only i could have his amazing communication skills.. :/ lol )