Jungkook || Seizure

Hello! I did have a plan going into writing this, but it took a turn so oop-. Enjoy loves...
Trigger warning~ Seizures, hospitals
~~~~

He didn't feel sick, but what he did feel was off. Jungkook shivered as another chill was sent through his spine. He was sweating yet he didn't feel sick to his stomach, he didn't have a headache, but he was constantly shaking. It didn't really alarm the other members too much, but one thing did concern Jungkook. His hands would not stop shaking, it was almost as if he was getting electrocuted without the pain aspect of it.

He rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder, sighing heavily in hopes for the warm air to warm up his body. All he wanted at the moment was a blanket, unfortunately, no one had a blanket inside of the bus they were currently riding in to get back to Seoul.

They had taken a week long break, which was originally was supposed to be two, but Jungkook fell ill and they decided to take him home, since his parents were busy and couldn't take care of him well enough. The members were by no means mad at him, or upset that he 'ruined' the break. They just felt bad for him, at least they were happy. And they were just missing the maknae, at least they got to spend time together now.

"You're burning up." Namjoon whispered into his number one fans ear. Jungkook's teeth chattered, he begged to differ, he was freezing. And he swears he wasn't exaggerating. "Do you feel sick? Or just achy?"

"Achy, tired, cold, I duno, just weird." The latter nods,taking his coat off and placing it around Jungkook's shoulders.
"That should help for now." The train wasn't making the maknae's trip any easier, it's constant shaking and turning was making the vocalist dizzy and dazed. "...some water?" Was all Jungkook could understand that Namjoon said, so he assumed that he asked if he wanted water. He didn't think he could actually manage to swallow the water with how weak he felt, so he shook his head no.

"I think it would help, just try?" The main vocalist was getting more and more irritated by the second, showing it by ignoring his Hyung. He just wanted to sleep with a nice warm blanket, and get this dang hand shaking to go away. It was honestly going to drive him crazy. Unfortunately for him, Namjoon wasn't really watching the younger and didn't see his head shake. "Hm?"

"No." It was a stern, and somewhat grumpy sounding response. He was just over everything at the moment, and just wanted to be in Seoul already. Namjoon hadn't said anything to him yet, and now the maknae was wondering if he had upset him. Of course, Namjoon wasn't upset, understanding that he was sick and probably didn't appreciate the constant interrogation, but he was just trying to help. Jungkook didn't get this, probably his fever taking a toll on his brain.

More or less, the bus ride came to an end and Jungkook's wish was finally fulfilled. One of them at least, he was in bed with a grey blanket with little elephants plastered all over it. It was warm and cozy, perfect for the current situation. On his left was a sleeping Seokjin, and on his right was a wide awake Taehyung. It was supposed to be Jimin's turn to cuddle, but Taehyung had made a bet that if Jungkook was the next to fall ill then he got to cuddle him. If it was anyone else than Jimin would get to.

Seeing that Jungkook rarely fell ill, Jimin was 100% sure he would win, wrong.

The downfall of this, Taehyung loved to be the big spoon. Except with Jungkook's constant shaking and shivering, he kept knocking into Tae as they were both trying to sleep. Not only were the 2 of them not asleep, but they were highly uncomfortable. Jungkook's feverish body left sweat stamped onto Taehyung's. Not only was the younger sweating but constantly stealing the blanket from off of both of them, claiming he was going to freeze to death.

An hour passed of them blankly staring into the ceiling as Seokjin slept peacefully. Eventually Taehyung gave up on sleeping, and thought Jimin could try. So he left the room and left the maknae, and a sleeping hyung to go and retrieve Jimin.