Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 1

I kinda stretched the request out a bit. I'm really sorry! I took the idea exactly but added 'twists' if you can even call it that.

I just wanna say thanks for the requests! If your request hasn't came yet I'm sorry. 🥺 But without further ado, (I suck at intros and stuff haha I say this every time) this request is from moonchild_hobi so thanks a ton!

Trigger warning: If you are sensitive to any of these topics please read with caution or don't read at all.
Death (not hinting anything I promise)
Blood
Anything hospital related
PTSD
Drowning
~~

Today was the one of the few days of the year where the boys actually got time to 'hang' with each other. Without the cameras following their every move. They got a break from being idols. It was fun. Everyone needs time to relax their body. Their mind, to get their mental health together. And sometimes all you need is a day hanging out and having fun with your best friends.

Namjoon was never a big fan of skating. He wasn't the best at controlling every muscle in his body like Jimin and Hobi. They were light on their feet, very elegant. JungKook could be too, if he was in the mood. Taehyung on occasions. But Yoongi, Jin and himself were never really good like that. Of course they had their own things they were good at. But Iceskating wasn't their thing if you could say that.

So saying Namjoon was nervous was an understatement. He knew that if you put too much pressure, they ice would crack. And eventually he would fall in. He swore to himself that he would be as careful as possible. This was a hard promise to make to himself because he is not the most cautious member of the group.

Namjoon made sure everyone in the group wore a big coat with a hoodie underneath. He made sure if it.
"Hobi Hyung! That coats not big enough, come get this one out of my closet."
"Thanks Joonie." The older said walking past him after ruffling his hair. This process repeated several more times.

Namjoon grabbed quite a big coat out of his closet, which was probably meant more for style than function. Yet still, he had a big hoodie on he bought in Chicago. Well he thought he did, the boys have so many clothes they forget what's theirs and it ends up in someone else's closet. To then be claimed.

Namjoon walked out of his shared bedroom with Taehyung, they made their way out to the kitchen where Jin was plating their food.
"Oh hey boys." Jin waved to the two who had just entered the room. "I made bacon and eggs, eat as much as you want. We will be at the pond all day, and one break for lunch."

"Thanks Hyung." The two replied synchronized.

~
The seven boys loaded the car. Jin and Namjoon is the front along with the Maknae line in the middle row. And Suga, and Hobi in the back separated by the middle seat. Namjoon turned on the heater in the car, "Take in all the heat you can get. It's gonna be freezing out there."

"We aren't going into hibernation Hyung." JungKook says from his seat by Tae and Jimin.
"Yeah! We aren't bears!" Taehyung says with his random burst of energy.

"Well you guys eat like them." Jin says all the way from the front seat pulling out of the driveway.
"Will y'all shut up? I'm trying to nap. Thank you." Says the eldest rapper.

The car goes silent after that, everyone too scared to wake the true bear in the back of the car.
"Yoongi Hyung is both a real bear and a teddy bear." JungKook whispers to Jimin.