Hoseok || Heart Attack

Look what you guys have done.. There are 1k reads!! And over 100 votes!! WOW. Thank you so much! Sorry for the wait for your request, but this one is from...

Missykosmos

~~

Hoseok knew something was up. He just simply didn't want to admit it. The past week had been rough for Hoseok, his chest was constantly aching and dance practices were getting harder and harder for him. His grandparents had passed on genes throughout the family with heart problems, his Dad had them. He just never got diagnosed, so he thought he was okay.

You're just tired from not dancing for a while Hoseok, it's nothing to worry about.

The boys had got a week and a half off to go and visit their families, Sejin had banned them from intense physical activity so that they could rest before going straight back into their regular hectic schedule. The boys had gotten back last week, and they were back at it with dance, promoting, interviews and all the other fun things being an idol comes with.

But what if it's not just nothing?

Constantly trying to keep up with his members, he was painting by the end of the first song. It was all so much. His chest kept tightening, clenching along with his teeth as he tried to fight through the pain. His breathing went wack sometimes, he just couldn't catch his breathe. Everyone kept telling him to just breathe, take a deep breathe, you'll be okay.

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air? (See what I did there? No okay..)

His rapping took longer than ever, it's already hard to rap. Imagine chest pains along with it. He couldn't do it. He was having one of his 'attacks' again. He couldn't get any air. There was plenty of air available, he just couldn't find it. He struggled to calm himself, gasping over and over.

"Hoseok hun. Breathe, come on. Deep, slow breathes. You can do it."

"Hurts, J-Jin it -it h-hurts."

"I know, I know. You can do it, don't talk." Hoseok eventually calmed himself again, for the second time that day. It really did hurt. His chest pains were getting more and more intense each day, more and more frequent. It got to the point were he forgot what is was like to be pain free, worry free. Stress free.

"You really need to see a doctor hopey."

"No. No. No doctor, I'm okay, see?" He flashed his iconic heart smile at the oldest. He doesn't get a smile in return, just a frown. He is really concerned about him. (Listening to 'Dream Glow' writing this, Please forgive my mistakes..)

~~

"Hoseok, I'm serious about this. You need to see a doctor, you know your family has a history of heart problems.."

"Stop! I know when to see a doctor. I'm just out of shape, so leave me alone please." Jin went silent, shocked at the tone the young rapper used. The rapper exited the room, and dance practice ended just like that. Abrupt, tense, guilt only filled Hoseok. He knew Jin was right, something was wrong. He just, didn't want to be seen as weak. Or with health problems, he wanted to be their sunshine. Their hope, someone who they could talk to and make them happy.

It was all just so surreal.

~~

Hoseok went to bed that night, thinking about how he would apologize to his Hyung. He screwed up bad. He took out all his bottled up stress, anger, fustration, and fear out on him.

He woke up the next morning feeling completely fine. Heck he felt great, amazing. His chest didn't hurt, he could get in full breaths without gasping. He took a moment to just lie there, facing the plain white ceiling. So this is what it's like to feel healthy? It feels amazing, after all. You don't know how much you love something until it's gone. He even felt up to apologize, he got ready for the day throwing on his favorite T-shirt and ripped jeans. He topped it off with a hat, and some nice designer shoes. He felt good. He brushed his teeth and combed his hair, exiting his room with a big smile on his face.