Jimin || Infected

Hello! <3 (Oh frick I'm at it with the hearts again..) Anyway, this chapter was requested by..

v4l3nt1n42005

Your request kinda has my own twist on it so yeahh...

Not proof read.. (yikes beware of my dumb mistakes)

~~

Stress. That's what Bangtan was feeling, pure stress. It's the constant meetings, photoshoots, practices, concerts, tours, fan signings. Then to come back home to the dorm at 3am to make dinner, get ready for bed and then repeat the process over in the morning. There are no breaks, even if they are filming Bon Voyage the cameras are still running, and they are not trying to have people think they are lazy.

Because they aren't, they work a schedule of 25/8. All day everyday, no sleep. Jin seemed to be struggling the most with this, he has been working extra hard. He cooks for the group, gives opinions at meetings, constantly watching over everyone and their stupidity, waking them up in the morning, and then working his butt off in practice. Giving everything 110%, nothing less.

Today for dinner he was making soup for everyone, to keep them healthy. Or to nurse one back to health, that someone was Namjoon. Namjoon had caught the Flu around two days ago. They first noticed this when he wouldn't eat anything Jin made, they heard loud retching from his bathroom and rushed to aid their leader.

Jin stayed with him at all times only leaving to make food, the poor thing was running around everywhere. Grabbing bowls, medicine, and anything anyone needed. It all piles up after two days surprisingly, it really does. He could barely stay awake to make the soup, there had already been a few close calls on dropping the pot.

"Jin Hyung! You need to sleep you are actually going to fall asleep with your head in the pot!"

"N-no. Namjoon needs soup, and you guys can't starve."

"Someone else can make the soup. Go lay down Hyung, you need some sleep at least. Even 30 minutes will make you feel better."

"But I feel fine, so-"

"Go to bed Hyung." And with that the Hyung of the group left the room, Hoseok followed him to make sure he wasn't going into Namjoon's room. After the two left Jimin volunteered to make the soup.

~~

"I'll make the soup!"

"Jimin you don't even know how to use a knife." The second maknae spoke loud and clearly.

"Yes I do!"

"No you don't! All you know how to do is read a book while everyone else works for you!"

"What?!"

"Guys just shut up. It doesn't matter who makes the soup, just don't kill your self doing it. Tae, you better apologize to Jimin, he does way more than that. That was rude." Yoongi said not looking up from whatever article he was reading on his phone.

"Ugh fine." Jimin won the very feisty battle of who got the make the soup, and made his way over to the kitchen. While the second maknae made his way to his room, making sure to cross his arms and stomp all the way there.

~~

Jimin took the uncut vegetables from out the plastic bag Jin had put them in to help them stay fresh. (Y'know the ones you put your peppers in at the store, no? okay) He grabbed the cutting board, placing it gently on the counter before heading to the sink to wash his hands and the vegetables. He made his way back over to the counter with the vegetables in his hand. He gently placed them on the counter before walking over to the counter on the other side of the kitchen, grabbing a knife.