Jimin || "Help"

Sooooo, hello. I'm just going to say your in for a ride for this one. Have a great day!

I'm in a good mood lol

Trigger warning: inferred deathly disease, mentions of the dead, 'kidnapping'

~~~
The warm colors of the skies greeted Jimin. The way the oranges, pinks, and purples blended together to make the beautiful piece of art people call the sky, it really touched Jimin. How lucky he was to be able to live, to be able to breathe. To be able to laugh, to cry, to see, to hear. All the things he used to take for granted, until now. Until someone who used to be able to do all these things just stopped all together. They stopped breathing, they stopped moving, they stopped everything. And it only took a second. They fought for their life for years, they fought and fought. But all the treatments finally got to them. Their body couldn't take it, their bones were weak and fragile. The organs in which used to work perfectly just shut down. The muscles relaxed, the brain took a long term rest. A rest in which would last an eternity. In which Jimin, would never hug his best friend again. No more hospital visits, no more hugs, no more laughs, and no more suffering. For his friend at least, never again.

The sun dropped, the beautiful colors slowly fading into dark shades of blue and gray. Who knows how long he was sitting there. Just wondering, why? Why out of all people, did this happen to him? To his best friend, to someone who was there for him through everything. When Jimin was hurt, or upset. When he was happy and cheerful. His best friend was there for it all, and he wouldn't spend a second of his day without him if he could. Until everything came crashing down about four years ago. The diagnosis was probably harder for Jimin than it was for his friend.  He let a few tears slip. He didn't care if he soaked his shirt anymore, he didn't care who found him. He didn't care about anything at the moment. All he wanted, was to hug his second brain cell. The idiot that loved him so much, the one who completed him. His everything, his reason to live.

He sobbed, letting each emotion invade the next. He was irritated, devastated, sad, angry, confused, and desperate. Desperate for change, desperate for anyone to come save him from the dangers of the world. Looking back at the sky, seeing how dark it turned within the last five minutes. Deep back, in which only Jimin's eye could see; lie a small star. The star was illuminated shyly, small and content. Enough for Jimin to see. The first star of the night. Wish for something Jimin, make a wish. Wish for everything to be okay, for safety and happiness. Wish for something greater than you have. You can breathe, you can sing, you can dance, while the dead can't. Wish for something worthy Jimin.

'I wish, I wish to be worry free, stress free, the only thing I want is happiness.'

You'll get there someday Jimin. Thinking about his wish, he begins to think of things that make him happy. That make his struggles go away. Dance, music, singing. These things make him feel content, make him feel happy and excited. But he wants to feel free. Alive. And not like he is a hamster stuck in a hamster ball filled with emotions. Falling over and over again unable to get up, the ball's quick movements and sensitivity made everything that much harder. It piles up on him just wanting to find the best moment to tear him down. The one thing that makes him feel free, for real free; is drinking. It completely destroys all negative thoughts in his mind, and since he can handle a good amount of alcohol he should be fine. He'll be okay.

But nagging him at the back of his head, is a quiet voice telling him to take someone with him. That he's not going to be okay. But everyone has that voice right? It's his self doubt, it's always here. It's always there to tear him down, and tell him the most pessimistic things you could imagine. Telling him that everyone is going to leave him one day, or that everything is always his fault. But he's beat those thoughts, they tore him down before. He beat them, they will not make a reappearance. Never again, those were the worst years of his life. But thank God, that his best friends were there to help. Not only the 6 members, but the one who can't join him today.