Jimin || abused

Hello hello! I literally have nothing to say except for thanks for 15k!! That's crazy.... I feel so.. like... not quite empowered, but rewarded. So thanks, for making me feel good. 💜💜💜

Requested by  @chim_096 thank you thank you

Trigger warning~ Abusive actions (physical), claustrophobia
~~~

Although the third youngest of the group, Jimin was one of the most responsible out of the seven. He took care of himself, and others, making sure they were happy and healthy. There is reasoning for this, when he was young, he never had anyone to take care of him. His mom was always working long hours, and although Jimin's dad loved and cared for him, he never liked the idea of his son being an idol. He thought a doctor or a police officer was more fitting for his boy.

Even with this, he continued to pursue his passion in dance. He attended a fine arts college, and became the idol he was today. Jimin is proud to say, that he is quite proud of himself. He has also taken tumbling classes, which included tons of different flips and tricks; in which he is also very proud of.

You could say, that he is confident in his dancing. Yet he is humble, he can help people and teach them how to do it. He knows when to stop talking about himself, and he's very calm in general about his very known dancing talent. And so he takes on every single choreo he is given, although, there was one time where he was supposed to flip off of V's shoulder, but he declined it, thinking carefully on how it would affect the younger. He had experienced shoulder problems in the past, and Jimin knew how bad it was to apply any sort of pressure to the shoulder.

So when Taehyung gave him a concerned look when the choreographer announced the section of the choreo, he simply said, "I don't feel safe doing this." and so it was arranged for them to change the choreo. It took some convincing, and some let down of his excitement and pride over the song, but it was for Taehyung. So he didn't mind.

"Alright boys, start it from the top." They had just finished learning the dance for Fake Love, not the normal dance; but the special performance for an award show. It was indeed hard for Jimin to convert his mind from doing the old dance, in fact he had to go over each step in his head before preforming it. Especially the flip part. There was a portion where Taehyung and Jungkook would flip him into the air, from his back. Jimin would have to use his own core strength in order not to end up kicking either of them in the face, or sweep them off their feet when he landed.

In the original dance, this flip was non existent. There was no flip, just intense sharp and organic movements. Which had gotten Jimin used to the previous dance, leaving his flip now very stretched and complicated for him to regrip.

"Yes, nim." And so they danced, stopping at certain parts of the dance to make sure everyone was doing it right. Hoseok caught Jimin turning the wrong way once or twice, and corrected him. Any other time, it wasn't him that messed up. The choreographer seemed very pleased with Jungkook today, a lot more than usual.

"Very good Jungkook-ssi. Jimin try moving a bit to the left so Jungkook is more in the center." No, that was all wrong. They were supposed to share the spotlight in this part. Hoseok had told him earlier. "Move Jimin, now please." So he did, stepping a bit further to the left. The dance instructor looked pleased, and started the music again.

"That was good Jungkook! It's amazing how much you are improving!" He praised the maknae, he seemed especially fond of him today. "Oh and Jimin, put some emotion on your face please. You look dead inside."

"But nim, we just learned the choreography, I think he's just concentrating right now," Jin spoke up, moving out of his spot in the formation. Jimin stood, head down, knowing the consequences he was going to receive from Jin's actions. "Give him a break."