Suga || OCD 📘

A/N! Please read, okayyyyy. So I will now be switching the Oder in which I do requests, this will not affect how many chapters I have for each member! I will now be going youngest to oldest so that my Suga Chapters are more spaced out. Thanks for understanding! With this being said, I may have to close requests first a while to get my chapters in order. Also! Important A/N at the end of the chapter!!

~~

"Hoseokie? Why.. why.. did you- you..." Yoongi's voice fades out into the distance, letting the others hear soft whimpers coming from him. Hoseok looks over to him, the both of them now crying. 

"Hoseok, we are going to help you, okay?" Hoseok shakes his head, making Namjoon sigh in confusion. "Would you like me to get Jin Hyung?" Hoseok nods his head, and Namjoon pulls out his phone to text Jin so that he doesn't have to leave the two unstable ones alone, together. Namjoon isn't usually one for skinship, neither is Yoongi; so when Namjoon pulls the latter into a hug they are both tense, but loosen up. Namjoon rests his head on the older's shoulder, wrapping his arms around his waist. He nudges his lips into his shoulder, almost like a brotherly kiss. Yoongi sobs, covering his face with his hands. Hobi sits there, waiting for Jin to come into the room. He sobs, alone, in the corner of his bed. He pulls his blanket up to his chest, trying to hide the damage he's done to himself. He just couldn't resist, it was so tempting; especially since no one was watching. 

"Come here Hoseokie," Namjoon says, motioning for the rapper to join the rapper hug. Hoseok crawls out of his bed, joining the hug, hugging Yoongi from the front. The rappers sob together, including Namjoon. So many thoughts are going through their head, they don't even notice when Jin joins the hug too.

"Listen to me boys, we are the Hyung line. We need to be strong for each other, no matter who is older; you will help them. Be there for each other, okay?" The other three nod, Yoongi and Hoseok's barely noticable. Jin leave the hug first, followed by Namjoon leaving Yoongi and Hoseok hugging. Namjoon leaves the room, no longer knowing how to help.

"Yoongi-ah, Hoseok-ah, come here please. Sit down on the bed," Jin says softly, patting his hand on the bed indicating them to sit. They both sit, now holding each others hand. Yoongi starts to pat his thigh, Jin is not stopping him, neither is Hoseok. They don't try to stop him until he starts doing it harder, and more often. You can hear each slap he gives himself, and it honestly sounds painful. 

"Yoongi..." The unknown individual rubs up and down Yoongi's back, whispering into his ear. "It'll be okay. It's all going to be okay with time," Hoseok, Hoseok said this, pulling Yoongi to lay down on the bed with him. Yoongi falls asleep, and Hoseok is tossing and turning when Jin pulls the covers over him. 

"I love you Hoseok, thank you for being here for me, through everything. Thank you so much, I want to be there for you. For everything,"

Jin starts softly singing, 'Magic Shop'. 

You gave me the best of me

So you'll give you the best of you

You found me, you knew me

You gave me the best of me, so you'll give you the best of you

You'll find it, the galaxy inside you

"I love you Hoseok." He says softly again, trying to see if Hoseok is asleep. He's not, and he replies back.

"Waiting for you Anpanman."

~~~

"Jin Hyung.." 

"Yes Joonie?"

"I-I need help."

"With what?"

"Everything. I-I can't, I just can't do this, I-I I'm sorry for wasting your time, it's just-I, I have to go." He gets up and leaves the room abruptly, grabbing his bag that he takes to his studio and his phone. He walks out the door before Jin can stop him, everyone knows where he's going. His studio, it's his safe place. Where no one can harm him, anyone, where he can not worry about the struggles of anything. Once he goes there he won't come out for days, it's a task to get him out. Most of the time you are standing in the doorway, threatening to delete his work. Threatening won't work today, it'll make him feel like all the hard work he has put in has been destroyed. All the times his members almost disbanded, he kept them together with hard work, and now that's falling apart. 

"Jin,"

"Yes Jungkook?" 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being there and standing around like I was the one in need, I'm sorry for overworking and adding more stress to you. I'm sorry for being a brat, and I'm sorry for even thinking this band was a good idea for me. I cause problems and I'm sorry, please forgive me." With each word he speaks, more tears fall down Jin's face. So many to the point where TaeHyung had to hold him, making him unable to flail from crying so much. 

"J-Jungkook. Do-n't be sorry, I love you. And we love you around." Jungkook nods, and lets his tears fall. Jimin holds him, not letting go for the life of him. Together they will always be bulletproof. 

~~~

It's around 3am in the morning, and Yoongi comes into the Jin's room with a note. Whenever Yoongi has his break downs, or can't talk he brings you a note. Stating what he wants, or what he's going to do. Today was one of those days, which was expected after yesterday. Jin shuffles in his sleep, hearing Yoongi. He sits up, confused as to why he's standing there. Yoongi pulls the note from behind his back, and hands it to Jin.

The note read, 'Hoseok is going home.'

"What? How did you know?" Yoongi holds out another note, prepared for this question. Tears drip down his face, clearly upset with everything going on at the moment. 

'He needs time away from me.' Jin stays silent, now starting to tear up. He pulls Yoongi into a hug, clearly reading the younger's face. 

"Hey, listen. It's not your fault, and he will come back when he is better okay?" Yoongi nods, still crying. Jin starts singing once again, this time the lyrics to Epiphany. 

'I'm the one I should love in this world,' 

"Yoongi baby? Do you love yourself?" Yoongi shakes his head, and Jin brings him in tighter. 

No matter how long the healing process takes for Yoongi and Hoseok, he as their Hyung will be there for it all. 

No matter how big the bullet is, how fast it goes, it won't kill them. No matter what the odds are. There are 7, and 7-1=0.

~~~

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the short chapter. This chapter is supposed to be a bridge chapter connecting the beginning to the climax. And there was nothing I could do about it,.... I'm also sorry for updates taking longer now, since most of us are in school. And I'm also doing school sports and everything like that so yea. Also important A/N!

Do you care if I change the member for your request? 

I have a lot of requests for one member and I don't want 7 chapters on just one member, please tell me! If you don't I'm just going to assume you don't care and write about the member I want, with your request ofc. 

Read my new book, Remember When, please? Hehe you don't have to 😊

~All Requests Closed~