No More Lies

Note:

(D/n) ~ Diary's name

(B/n) ~ Brother's name

(U/n) ~ Uncle's name (your father's best friend)

(♂️/n) ~ male name

I know the Uncle had a name. But I think I'd be better if you chose one for him. The chapter where his name first showed up will be edited. ⚠️Heads up⚠️, people might find this chapter uncomfy. It's not gorey but there are some dark themes brought up. (Putting in the disclaimer just in case.)

_______________________________________

1/15/200X

Dear (d/n),

Hey d/n! Sorry, it's been a while since I last wrote to you. A lot has happened this week. For starters ballet has gotten a bit tougher.
Class is now 4 hours long and it's hard to finish homework sometimes. Luckily the teacher only gives 2 worksheets every week. (I love being in 4th grade.) Anyway that wasn't what I really wanted to tell you. You see b/n got into trouble today.
He's been getting in a lot of fights at school. I heard that he is being a bully to his classmates. Then today, things got out of hand. He got into a big fight at the back of a store. I happened to be walking past when it happened so I went to some nearby police officers and told them that some kids were hurting my brother.
They went and stopped the kids from hurting him more. After a bit of talking the kids and policemen left and I took my brother home. Mom and dad weren't home yet so I helped him get fixed up. He was bleeding a lot and his eye turned purple. He was angry that he couldn't fight back and he was annoyed that I saved him and kept trying to help. But he calmed down and thanked me. I am happy that he is safe.

Sincerely,
(Y/n)

••••

1/16/201X

Dear (d/n),

After yesterday's mishap I took it upon myself to reform my brother. Bad boys are overrated and it is about time someone told him that. So I made a deal with him. I won't tell mom and dad that he almost got arrested and in return he will clean up his act. We started simple. First wear better clothing: His style was okay... he just needed to pull up his pants and fix his hair. No one wants to see your underwear b/n. Next his temper: It's pretty bad, he punches everything he sees when he gets angry. If I had a quarter for ever time I had to hide from him I'd be rich. We tried martial arts but that......didn't work out..... So I signed him up for boxing instead. He seems to prefer it. I'll update you when there's progress.

Sincerely,
(Y/n)

••••

1/18/201X

Dear (d/n),

U/n is the best uncle in the world!!! He bought us tickets to the new movie coming out! I haven't told you about him yet so here is a bit of background.