Groundhog Day

Okay so there will be a lot of action in this chapter. I am not good with writing action so bear with me. Also you are welcome to put on Megalovania for background music.
_______________________________________

Sans' POV

I teleport to the beginning of the judgment hall. Everything was in a deep shade of blue. I can't waste any time she doesn't have much longer. I walk to the center of the hall. It felt weird to be on this side of it. I see a large mass hidden in the shadows.

"ophiuchus. i've got a bone to pick with you." I call out. Two golden eyes glow from afar.

"I had a feeling you would come. Although I wish you brought some company. It would have been more fun to tear you all apart at once."

"sucks to be you then. look i am too lazy to fight how about you give me what i want and we can go our separate ways." I look down at an invisible wrist watch.

"You want the venom correct? Don't waste your time on something so trifle. That human of yours is as good as dead."

". . . oh really? i'd say the same for you . . ."

The fight starts.

And I immediately use one of my strongest attacks.

The guy was faster than I thought. Some of my attacks hit him but he was able to deflect most of them.

Yeah not dodge. Deflect. The end of his tail is surprisingly sharp. Looks almost like a dagger.

He immediately attacked once his turn came. His dagger like tail plunged towards me. I teleported to the side to avoid it. He looks surprised.  "what, did you think i was going to stand there and take it?"

The tail swiped horizontally to me. I teleported to the other side. "missed me."

He tries again. "and he misses another one! he's on a roll! or should i say, slither."

He springs back to his side of the hall. He stares me down, a hiss draws out from his mouth. "hey now no need to get into a hissy fit." He didn't reply.

"not much of a talker huh?" He stayed frozen, waiting for my next attack. Well that's what I thought he was doing.

Suddenly, he lunges his head straight at me. I jump back and slide back a bit. My hand touches the ground and a fence of bones shoot towards him. His mouth was open and instead of biting me he bit into the bones. He cursed in pain and tried to recoil back but his fangs were lodged in. Damage was surely being dealt. Liquid gold venom was dripping in attempt to break his way out.

This is my chance. Get it, and we're out of here. I take out a vial from my pocket and the venom drips inside. I flip the cap closed. I got it, now I just need to-

Something cuts across my chest. The force pushes me back and the vial falls from my hand. Ophiuchus crushes the bones with his mouth and is set free.

At that moment I knew, I lost. Panic set in. I was hit. I only have one HP. I'm going to die!

Wait. . . How come I'm not dying?

I looked to my HP.

HP 51/60 

Wtf!?!? I don't remember that being there!! You know what? I'll worry about this later. For now, I'll be grateful.

I look at the vial on the ground. Thankfully it didn't break. This fight could go on for hours but I can't afford that. I run to the vial. A few attacks flew at me and I dodge them as best I can. One scathed me dealing 1 damage. It had the poison effect lowering my HP by an added of 4 damage.