☆Movie night☆

A few days have past since Sans told me about the resets. And ever since then there has been a few stuff going on.

Grillby's has died down with the whole advertisement conundrum and it is now safe for Sans to return (that's what he told me).I am now back to practicing everyday with Mettaton. And after we finish we hangout with Alphys and watch anime.

Frisk is going around the underground and helping out other monsters. Ever since Sans told me that she killed nearly the entire underground in one timeline. I've become more observant of her. Really trying to figure her out. But all I see is an energetic girl who loves to help others. Brown eyes were filled with pure joy and innocence.

Tonight we all met up at Alphys' for a movie night.

They said that the movie was gonna be a surprise. I just hope it's not another Food Fight incident again. *shivers*

We had a cozy setup at the side of the wall infront of the big screen. Pillows and blankets covered the area. This is where we sat.

Frisk. Papy. Sans. Me. Alphys. Undyne.

Mettaton soon barged in through the right entrance. "Hello my darlings~, (except Sans.) Your popstar friend has arrived! And I've brought Snacks and Slushies for everyone~!"

"H-hey M-mettaton glad you could make it." Alphys greets.

"If y/n is here. then you can expect me to be there." He begins to pass out the slushies and popcorn.

Sans crosses his arms and speaks in a mocking tone "if y/n is there than you can expect me to be there."

"SANS! BE NICE." He only replies with an eye roll.

By the time Mettaton finished everyone had their share of snacks and slushies. Ooh (favorite flavor) I love this one! Actually correction everyone had snacks and slushies except for Sans.

"hey tin-man you forgot someone." Sans gestures to himself.

"Oh I'm so terribly sorry~ You see, when I ordered the snacks I completely forgot you existed. Ooops~" Mettaton 'apologizes'. He then sits between me and Alphys.

I swear I could see steam eminate from sans' skull. "Now now there's nothing to be mad about." I pat his shoulder. "Here you can share with me." I pass him my slushie.

"AND I SHALL SHARE THIS DELICIOUS POPCORN WITH YOU!"

He returns back to his usual self. "heh thanks bro and, sugarbean."

"Alright now that we are all here let's get to watching!" Undyne fist pumps.

"What movie are we watching?" Frisk asked.

"Y-yeah about that...! Every movie night each person gets a turn to pick a movie! Papyrus chose Pinocchio, Alphys chose a Silent Voice, Metatton chose one of his own movies! And I chose Titanic cause it's one of the best movies ever!"

"Awe I love Titanic. Can we watch it next time?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Sans do you like that movie?" I turn to him. His face is already covered in popcorn crumbs.

"don't know. i fell asleep fifteen minutes in."

Frisk face palms "Of course you did."

"Well anyway this time it's Sans' turn! So show us what "amazing" movie you have for us!" Undyne air quotes.

Sans gets up and begins to talk in a semi-anouncers tone "well ladies and gents do i have the movie for you. but, before we start i have one question."