♡Dating Start!♡

Well today's the day. Friday And what is so special on friday.

Oh nothing too special but my FIRST DATE!

It's only the morning and I'm already nervous or excited it's hard to tell. The day is simple.

In the morning I teach Papyrus a new cooking recipe. (Today's Pesto)

Then I meet up with Alphys for a check-up with my leg.

Then I meet with Mettaton and Frisk who volunteered to help me get ready.

And then finally I meet up with Sans and do whatever he's planned for the evening.

As I pass through Snowdin town. Monsters kept stopping me and asking about the prosthetic. One even asked me if I was the mythical creature known as the sea star. Lol

My phone notifed me I received a text.

Ya boi sans: Hey are you almost here? paps is getting nervous fusilli reasons

:Really? A pasta pun.

Ya boi sans: oh the pesto's yet to come.

:ok . . . Um how do I change your contact name?

Ya boi sans: why you wanna know?

:I can't take you seriously with what you named it XD.

Ya boi sans: If you wanna change it then figure it out yourself ;)

:-_-

Ya boi sans: alright then pasta la vista.

:you do know you're right in front of me right?

"i know i just wanted to say that."he winks.

He let's me through the door.

"so hows you day going sugar bean?"

"It just started so not much to report yet."

"HUMAN Y/N! YOUR FINALLY HERE! COME ON LETS GET COOKING!" Papayrus gives me a tight hug and quickly pulls me into the kitchen.

"hey paps before you two start can you pasta ketchup."

*Ba dum tss*

"UGH SANS. I SWEAR YOUR GOING TO KILL ME WITH YOUR TASTELESS JOKES."

"tasteless. i see what you did there bro. and my jokes are harmless after all, wouldn't want ya to pastaway on me."

*Bu dum tss* okay where is that coming from?

"OH NO MY BROTHERS PUNS HAVE INFECTED ALL OF US! EVEN I THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS NOT IMMUNE. ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!"

"Well would you like to make some end of the world pesto then?" I ask him.

"YES!"

Time skip brought to you by mysterious sound effects _______________________

Me and Frisk just left Alphys' lab. The check up was quick and didn't take much time.

We went onto the river man's boat and rowed to waterfall. And like last time he have us a small quote.

"Tralala I should have put on more pants today Tralala"

Ok then...

We made it to Mettaton's home and of course it was all pink. It was also next to an identical home except it was a faded blue.