MTT Mall & Spa

Sans' POV

I can't believe I'm doing this. I held my phone to my ear. Or wherever I hear.

"Hello~"

"hey mettaton it's me sans."

"Oh its you Sansy!" Why are you calling me."

Yeesh I can taste the salt from here. Yeah he doesn't like me much either.

"look I need your help. I asked y/n out-"

"You asked her out! I always knew you weren't a complete coward. "

"thanks..."

"So what do you need help with?"

"the dates tomorrow. so i'm gonna be planning stuff with the help of frisk and alphys. but I wanna keep this a surprise for y/n. could you keep her busy for the day."

"Sure can! Today actually happens to me my day off. I can keep her busy for 4 hours tops. Oh right what is your idea for the date. Fancy? casual?"

"i thinking more casual. why?"

"To find her something to where of course. But casual? You gotta go for fancy casual at least on dates."

"i'll think about it."

"Alright then I'll be there at 11:00." And he hung up. I can't say I'm obsessed with the idea of y/n being with him. But they seem to have become good friends.

"SANS COME DOWN HERE YOUR BREAKFAST IS GETTING COLD."

"alright." I walk down to the kitchen. Still not allowed to teleport for one more day.

"So who were you talking to Sans?" Y/n asks me.

"no one. it was just a scam call."

Y/n was sitting on the couch reading a book. Or more like the armrest. Can't blame her. The couch is a mess because of Undyne sleeping there.

It's still wierd to me seeing her with two legs. But I've never seen her happier. Her smile makes me smile with her. Smile wider I guess.

I take my plate of now cold eggs with bacon and seat on the couch next to her. I live in filth so this is no different to me.

"whatcha reading?"I ask her as I take a bite from my plate.

"A book about economics and stock in the U.S"

"that sounds boring. and that's coming from the guy who memorized the periodic table." Wow the food really is cold.

"I'm bored and I  have read every book in my house except for two."

"what's the two?"

"This one and the dictionary."

"If you need more books I could take you to the librarby."

"There's a LIBRARY!!!" She looks like I just told her the winning numbers for the lottery.

"correction librarby. and don't you remember? you saw it when i showed you around snowdin."

"Hmm must have forgot."

"so wanna go?" I ask as I finish my dish.

"Sure."

Skip to after the librarby________

We were back at her house.

"ya sure you didn't borrow too many books?" She was carrying a few in her arm. While I was stuck with a heavy bag. She was carrying it before, until another glitch happened.