Time is Relative

Me, Papyrus and Sans were all in the kitchen as we tried to clean up the mess we made when we tried to cook breakfast. It was going okay until Papyrus began to complain about Sans not putting his sock away. Then the dog appeared and one thing led to another.

"Well, I guess this means we will have brunch today."

"what if we got breakfast from grillb's instead? it's been a while since we last went." Sans proposed as he picks up his sock.

"But we went there three days ago."

"that's three days too many."

"WELL YOU TWO CAN GO ON YOUR OWN. I DON'T LIKE THE GREASY FOOD THERE. AFTERALL I AM A SKELETON WITH STANDARDS. ALSO, SANS ARE YOU FINALLY PUTTING THAT SOCK AWAY!?"

"you said to put it away so..." He lazily throughs it to the other side of the TV near the stairs.

"there ya go paps i put it away."

"SANS CAN YOU JUST FOLLOW ORDERS?"

"i just did."

"UGH JUST PUT IT BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM!"

"okay." The sock appeared back to it's spot near the kitchen. Wow they just went full circle.

I feel my smile grow wider as I hold in my giggles. It would be rude to laugh at papy's rage.

"wow it must sock to be in your shoes paps." Sans finger guns at him.

Papyrus slumps his shoulder in defeat "JUST... JUST GO."

"okay. see ya later bro." He walks out the door.

I put on my boots and fluffy (f/c) coat. "We will see you in a bit Papyrus. Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"NO THANK YOU Y/N. YOU TWO HAVE FUN." I smile and nod to him then follow after sans, who conveniently waits for me at the bottom of the porch.

He insisted on teleporting but I suggested that we walked instead. He agreed after a lot of convincing. I bring out my hand from my pocket in hopes that he would hold hands with me.

He happily complied.

We've walked through snowdin before but this time it felt different. The monsters seemed to be paying special attention to us today. Sending odd smirks, the occasional whistle and some would even come up to Sans and congratulate him for something.

Our internal questions were soon answered when we arrived to Grillby's. Remember during the date that we accidentally recreated (but was actually secretly planned) the scene from Lady and the Tramp ? And Grillby took a picture of it for advertisement?

Yeah he wasn't joking. There was a literal billboard with the picture and the words. "Come for a Bella Notte at Grillby's". I mean the picture is ... fine but. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I look around and noticed that wasn't the only thing. There were posters everywhere that I had not noticed before. And ... Is that Mettaton selling t-shirts with the photo at a booth?

Suddenly, the floor looked a lot more interesting. I hope others mistake the the cold for flushing my cheeks.

"oh asgore please have mercy and kill me." Sans mumbled as he continued to stare at the billboard. I poke his shoulder. And then point towards the booth.

He turns his head and notices the booth.

"wha- mettaton! what are you doing selling those dumb shirts!?"

"Oh I volunteered~" Mettaton smiled evily. Oh I see. So this isn't to embarrass me. It's to embarrass Sans and I only happened to get roped in.

He rolls up his sleeves "that's it. i'm gonna beat up a robot."