You're not drowning

"W-where did you get t-that?" I asked Frisk. I tried to ignore the twisting feeling in my stomach as I looked at my old diary.

Sh-she didn't read it right??? I felt a wave of heat reach my face and my body slightly tremble. I inhaled trying to stay level headed.

"From your kitchen.... I, why didn't you tell us what really happened."

I quickly went down the stairs and walked up to her.

"That's enough Frisk, give it back." I snatched it from her hand. I should have burned this stupid thing when I had the chance.

Frisk didn't back down. "No. This ends now. Please y/n tell the others what happened they'll understand. You should have done that in the surface too. You could have saved so many lives-"

"I SAID THATS ENOUGH!!" My voice boomed in the house. From afar I could see Papyrus staring at me shocked. The direction I faced prevented me from seeing Sans.

"You have no right to interfere in my private issues! You had no right to invade my property, steal from my house, and apologize thinking I would be okay with it!"

Frisk stared back with a blank expression. It looked like she didn't even care about what I thought. That only made my angrier.

"Oh! Like you would care about what I think!! Nope! Doesn't look it!" I yelled sarcastically. "Cause then none of this would have happened in THE FRIST PLACE!!" I finished.

"Y/n I did it because I wanted to help you!"

My anger faded away and was replaced with despair. Memories of the past invaded my mind. Tears threatened to spill as I choked out one more sentence.

"Help me!???... N-no... n-not this way..."

I tipped my head downwards and covered my face with my hands as tears fell from my eyes. Why am I crying? Stop crying!!

I'm drowning again...

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. "y/n..."

No Sans shouldn't see me like this. This can't be happening, this shouldn't be happening.

I'm going to black out if I don't come up for air...

I need to get out of hear. My hands trembled. I grabbed his hand and moved it from my shoulder.

"I-I need some fresh air. I'll be back later..." My voice cracks.

Before anyone said another word I walked out of the house and turned to my left straight to waterfall. I stopped midway and looked at the icy river. A block of ice would float through occasionally.

I looked down at the journal in my hands.

Get rid of the weight before you sink further...

This needs to be done, I reassure myself. As long as this stays around, more people will find out just like her.

If that happens he will pull me farther down the dark depths...

With one final goodbye. I throw the diary into the river.

Good bye d/n. I felt a short wave of triumph as I saw the journal sink.

Okay swim up! You're safe now!

But I couldn't swim up...

I'm sinking further down....