♡Dating Fight!♡

Long chap ahead! Its so long that I am a behind the planned publishing deadline. Enjoy ;)
_______________________________________

Sans' POV

Valentine's Day. The day of love. Not LOVE, but love. Does that make sense? Maybe not.

To me on the other hand, it now makes complete sense. I always thought this day was overrated, a way for couples to show off that they found someone while you are alone and single.

Now I seem to be the one showing off.

The morning played out like usual, I wake up, get a few kisses from y/n, eat breakfast, get dressed, more kisses, aaaand boring work.

The day seems to be dragging out like a really boring documentary. I just wish it could be 6 pm already to spend the rest of the afternoon with her.

I took out the velvet box and looked at the ring inside. I said I was gonna keep it safe in my room but I couldn't help myself? I really liked holding the box, there was this sense of pride, promise and passion around it.

"You should put that away before someone gets the idea to snatch it from you." Grillby said. It is my lunch break at the moment. I placed my head on top of my hand and sighed.

"i know."

I closed the box and put it away. The sound of the T.V caught my attention. The MTT News was on air, "While today may be the day of Romance and a few heartbreaks, tomorrow will be the day of the live show~! But not only that. Before the show we will host a Bake Off! Y/n vs. Muffet! Two top bakers, only one can be the best."

"So have you heard the rumors?" Grillby was polishing a glass cup.

"are you talking about the bake off? yeah, y/n's told me about it."

"No not the bake off. I'm talking about Nice Cream Guy."

My mood was ruined at the sound of his name. That creep has been bothering y/n for days. I thought I scared him off the last time so he'd leave her alone, but I was wrong. Just recently from what Papyrus and y/n told me, he practically pounced on her.

"What about him?" I didn't intend for my voice to come out so hostile.

"A few days ago they saw him with a big bruise on his face. He's been very odd since."

Heh, good job y/n.

"So here is the real tea. Apparently he's been spotted loitering around the MTT resort. One person said he was talking to y/n, she didn't look comfortable near him."

"again!?"

"He's bothered her before? Well that's not good. Keep an eye on him. I don't think he means well."

"noted."

He passed a dish to a customer.

"So what happened before?"

"He's bothered y/n a few times. Apparently made a few creepy remarks." I ran my fingers over my skull. Every second I'm getting angrier and angrier.

"I don't know what to do! I have never been in a situation like this before."

"Have you tried talking to him?"

"Yes."

"Has y/n tried shutting him down?"

"Yes! She even punched him for God's sake!"

"Then maybe it's time you, quote on quote, bring out the big guns." He suggests while mixing a cocktail.