Taken

Reference:

F/f = favorite food

H/c = hair color

E/c = eye color
_______________________________________

"Papyrus, do you want to go Grillby's with us?" I ask him. Sans and I were about to leave and get lunch over there. The three of us are currently at the sentry near the ruins.

"GRILLBY'S!? THAT PLACE IS FAR TOO GREASY FOR MY TASTE."

"oh c'mon, it's not that bad. i'd say it's more grillby than greasy." Sans tries to persuade.

"THATS NOT VERY CREDIBLE WHEN IT'S COMING FROM YOU." Papyrus crosses his arms.

Sans shrugs "can't argue with that."

"Not everything on the menu is greasy. Remember that spaghetti dish Sans . . . and I shared. Why don't you order that?" I suggest.

"HMMM. THAT'S NOT A BAD IDEA. BY DOING SO, I CAN SEE WHOSE SPAGHETTI IS BETTER. OF COURSE MINE IS THE SUPERIOR DISH."  He boasts.

"let's see if that's true bro."

"INDEED!"

Time skip to Grillby's ________

The three of us took a seat on the bar. Sans was to my right while Papyrus was sitting to my left.

"What will it be for you three?" Grillby asks.

"I WOULD LIKE TO TRY YOUR FINEST SPAGHETTI SIR!"

"Alright." He polished a cup. "That dish has been popular recently. Thanks to you two of course." He looked at Sans and I. If he had a mouth he would be smirking right now.

"i thought you removed that picture!" Sans grumbles, his face was flushed.

"Had to bring it back. It was by popular demand."

"popular demand? you guys wanted this!?" He turned around to the monsters in the diner. All of them replied with a yes.

"i knew it. everyone wants to make me suffer. i'm gonna need some ketchup for this." He places his head against the table.

"While you get that I'd like (f/f) please."

Grillby nods and entered the fire exit. . .

"Um excuse me. You are y/n correct?" A male voice said from behind. I turn around and see that it was the librarian.

"Yea that's me."

"I'm sorry for disturbing your meal but you seem to have a book overdue."

"Oh, are you sure? I turned them all in yesterday."

"Yes, you did. . . All except for one. Please turn it in by the end of the day. If not I am afraid you will have to pay a fee."

"Okay, I'll make sure to do so. Thank you for notifying me."

"Anytime." He walked away.

"what a way to ruin lunch." Sans comments.

"HEY SANS LOOK! I CONNECTED THESE COMPLEX DOTS! THEY FORM A SMILING FRUIT!" Papyrus had grabbed a kids menu during the conversation and completed one of the activities. He then invited me to play a round of tic-tac-toe.

While we waited I racked my brain on where that book could possibly be. That was until I remembered where I last placed it. My old house! Yup, I placed it right on my bed.

"I remember where it is! Let me go get it real quick I'll be right back!" I get off the bar stool.

"but the food is already here." Sans protests and points to Grillby who was giving Papyrus his Spaghetti.