The Bake-Off

Today is the day of the bake off and the live show. Oh boy is it chaotic so far.

For both the competition and the show, they will be broadcasted on television. There will also be a small audience on set behind the camera. It will only house about 50 people so it's not that many.

Right now I am getting ready backstage. There isn't much to it. I am only baking afterall. I wore a nice day to day outfit underneath my apron that was gifted to me by Mettaton. It was (f/c), had my name, and a (pattern of choice) embroidered on it.

I pinned up my hair. (If it's short then you pretty much did nothing. Except maybe brush it.) And put on some light makeup so I am not drowned in the spotlight. A greasy face can be very reflective.

I waited around after I finshed. I talked excitedly to some of the stage crew. They were happy to converse back. Well some of them.

One example is Muffet. She arrived a little after me. I tried to say hi, but that didn't work out. I saw her nearby me as we waited. We had ten minutes left before the competition starts.

"Hi Muffet I really like your apron!" I went up to her. She had on a violet apron with elegant patterns.

"Trying to be softened the opponent I see." She taunts.

"Nope, just complimenting!" I smile. "I do really like your style."

"Really?" She says a little happy.

"Honest."

She reverted back to her snobby personality. "Well I find your style ugly. I mean who would wear that to a bake off." She points at my outfit.

"I don't see anything wrong with it-" she stops me.

"Well anyway, I would like to introduce you to my teammates." She claps her hand lightly and tiny spiders wearing chef hats scurried up.

Spiders sometimes creep me out but I couldn't help it. They were soo cute! Then I realized something. "Wait teammates!?"

"Why of course. The requirement was to bring at one teammate. Of course if I brought one spider along they would struggle, so I brought a few instead." She said.

One would think a few spiders would be equivalent to one larger monster but you could tell she was cheating the system. I know that those tiny cuties can do work equal to 5 monsters not 1.

I started to panic. I have no teammate.

"Aww did little miss y/n not get the memo? It looks like you will be all alone~ or worse disqualified! Huhuhu~!" She mocks.

I came up with an idea "No worries I'll find a teammate! Thank you for informing me Muffet." I say optimistically. She looked at me disappointed that her remarks did not faze me.

"Bye tiny cuties!" I waved to the spiders with chef hats. They seemed flattered.

I ran to the left side of the area. Next to the stairs that led up to the stage, was a side door. It went to the small auditorium. I entered it and took a peak at the audience above. It was dark except for the bright spotlights on the stage.

(They only stage I could find that best worked for the competition was this Lego one. XD Trust me I looked high and low. Feel free to use it.)

)