Do I Dare to Take a Risk?

Sooo here I am in a laboratory with a child, dino-lady, and a robot participating in a game show. That sounds a lot weirder without context.

"Alright then let's get to know our dear contestants!~" Mettaton announces while looking at a direction which I assume is where a camera hides.

"Tell me little one what is your name." He holds the microphone up to Frisk for her to speak into.

"My name is Frisk."

"Hmm Frisky~" uuuuhhhh wat? Automated laughing sounds came on.

"And you darling?" He switches the mic to me.

"I'm y/n."

"Fabulous! Y/n quick q&a. Word in the underground is that you can cook is that true?"

"Umm yes?"

"Splendid! Then you are perfect for my upcoming program. Of cooking with a killer robot!~" he turns the the camera and gives a seductive wink. Wait he's a box how does that even work?

"Sadly this I where our dear y/n will have to part ways." A fake tear rolls down. I have no idea where it came from. Fake whines and awes came one. "But stay tuned cause tomorrow at 6 pm she will reappear in a new episode of cooking with a killer robot!~" He seductively winks again. Must be his trade mark.

"Well then everybody say goodbye to dear y/n." His arm starts to extend and raps around me. "TTFN!" I feel weightless after that and then a hard surface hit my head.

I was just thrown from the lab all the way to the entrance outside! And that hard surface? Yeah that was the hot ground of hotland and a rock. Can I just say. . . OOOOOOWWWWW!!!

I slowly get up rubbing my head. Wait where are my crutches? And right on cue the lab door opens and out they came flying straight at me. I duck and they land behind me. Turning around I grab them and slowly yet painfully get up.

Man today is... interesting. The lab door opened again. Prepared to have something else come fly at me I step back. Thankfully it was just Alphys nervously stumbling over her words.

"O-oh m-y g-gosh I'm so-so s-sorry a-are you okay? I-I should h-have warned yo-you about Mettat-ton earlier."

"Don't worry Alphys I'm fine. I'll be okay it was just a bump anyway." I lied that rock hurt like sh-.

"O-Okay thats good. W-well I heard you don't have a phone so here." She gives me a round-ish object which I believe is the phone. One side has a keyboard and the other has a screen. Although it sounds old it is more modern than it looks.

"W-Well I b-better get going. Frisk is still inside with Mettaton. I-I'll text you later."

"Okay bye."

"B-bye..." Alphys went back inside. I put my hand behind my head to see if I was bleeding but thankfully I wasn't. I've noticed that the laws of physics doesn't really make sense in the underground.

Well might as well go to Sans' sentry station. As I was about to I saw a figure in the distance. It was none other then the punny skeleton himself.

As he got closer he noticed me and waved at me. I was gonna say something to him but I began to feel a little dizzy.

"hey sugar bean watcha doing out...." My vision began to tilt and everything went black.

Sans' POV

Woah! That was close. I teleported just in time to catch her before she hit the ground. What happened!? Why did she faint!? This is really starting to stress me out.