This is Halloween 🎃 Part 2

Happy late Halloween!

And Day of the Dead for those who celebrate the Holiday. This chapter was so long (over 5500 words) it took longer than I thought to write. And I ended up busy during the day so it got pushed further back. I am still not completely happy with the plot but I think it's pretty decent. You can already guess that Chara isn't really in the main story line. Instead, I came up with something different. Still I hope you all enjoy it!

Also what is your favorite horror movie? I don't personally have one but I do enjoy The Ring.

⚠️Warning cursing ahead. (It will be censored a bit.)
_______________________________________

"ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real,"

"SANS."

"ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real,"

"SANS!"

"ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real,"

"SHUT THE HECK UP SANS!" Papyrus yells at Sans whose is currently at a fetal position on the floor rocking back and forth.

"Yeah Sans get your sh*t together!" 

He gets up from the floor. "sorry, sorry. don't know what came over me." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah okay so what are we gonna do!? We seem to have a ghost more likely a demon in our hands!"

"demon? hah okay i may or may not believe in ghosts now but, demon is a stretch." He crosses his arms acting stubborn once again.

"Okay but we still have to do something about this. Whether it's a ghost or not so any ideas?" I ask.

Frisk gets an idea and began to sing. "When there's something strange, in the neighborhood, who you gonna call?"

"GHOSTSBUSTERS! THAT'S IT! WE WILL CATCH THE GHOST!"

"Gah! Why didn't I think of that! Man this is gonna be the best first Halloween ever! I'm gonna call Alphys, we're gonna need some help!"

"Yeah while you do that I'm gonna try to figure out how to clean up this. Um... ketchup. Yeah ketchup." I say as I point to the ceiling.

"Frisk mind helping me out?"  She nods.

"uh what can i do?" Sans asks.

"You can...help the others out with their plan?" I say.

"ookayy?" He walks to the others.

"C'mon Frisk the cleaning supplies are in the garage." I grab the jackets and boots and hand her's to her. We put them on. I had on a red snow jacket accompanied with red snow boots. Frisks set was Green.

We swiftly walked out and went into the garage. "Wow it's getting colder." Frisk comments.

"I know. Okay, we are finally alone."

"W-why did you want us to be alone." She questions.

"I want to get to the bottom of this ordeal. And something tells me that you know what's going on." I pull out the cleaning supplies and put them to the side directing my attention to her.