Bio-Blue Gymnasium

Hello! I'm back after missing one week of an update. School has me hostage :'). Also thank you for over 2,000 (nearly 3,000) views! Here's a heart for you and enjoy the chapter. 💖
_______________________________________

Me and Mettaton have been hanging about for about 2 hours now. Mostly him trying and failing to change my fashion. He also returned me the rose that Sans gifted me last night. It was in a small vase.

He then asked me how I was doing with my prosthetic.

"Its been going good. It's like the third day and the glitches are almost gone."

"That's fantastic darling! Well anyway I was asking you because I have a business proposal for you."

"Business proposal?"

"Yes. How would you like to be my dance partner on stage for the upcoming live performances."

"Um I don't know Mettaton. It's been years since I've last danced. I've lost all my strength, balance, flexibility and grace."

"Nonsense. If you could do it before you can still now. All you need is some weeks of training to get you back into it."

"Well it has been something I've been wanting to do.... okay! I agree to work with you. Although one quick question. When is the live performance?"

"It is scheduled for next month on the (date). Leaving us a month and a half to prepare."

"That can work. . . It will be challenging though."

"It will, which is why we must start immediately."

"Immediately!? But I'm not wearing the right stuff."

"Oh Really~"

I know exactly what he is about to say.

"Then let's go shopping!"

Time skip________

An hour and half of shopping later this is what was bought:

- A (f/c) camisole leotard. (Basically a leotard with straps instead of short sleeves.)

- (any color) tights

- Black jazz shoes

-(optional: a/c ballet skirt.)

Instead of going back to his house we were gonna go to a studio he has somewhere, until I received a phone call. Well more of a video chat. It was Alphys and she was in waterfall. You could hear  voices in the background specifically Papyrus' and Undyne's.

"Hello?" I say.

"H-hi y/n your with Mettaton right?"

Mettaton answers for me.
"That's correct Alphys! What's up?"

"W-well I guess you noticed that we are in waterfall at the moment. . . And um. . .we were wondering. If you guys wanted to-"

"If you punks wanna come join us swimming!"  Undyne finishes. She put her arm around a now blushing Alphys.

"Oooh swimming? Yes. that would actually be perfect!" Mettaton exclaims.

"G-great! Meet u-us at Bio-Blue Gymnasium." Alphys tells us.

"And punk!" Undyne says. I am unsure who she's talking to since she calls everyone punk.

"Make sure you put on a good swim suit! Wouldn't wanna disappoint your boyfriend!~" She smirks. Oh Sans is gonna be there?

"U-um okay. I'll try my best?" Why did I say that like a question?

"Alright see ya!" They both wave and hang up.