.Don't believe his lies.

Alright before the chapters starts can I just say Thank you to all you readers! Some how this story ranked #1 on sansxreader. (Its #3 right now) 👁👄👁. I don't know how long that will stay on there, it could be ranked lower by now, but it still has me happy and surprised. Once again thank you :)

Note:  U/n ~ uncle's name
_______________________________________

It was the afternoon and I was at his house sitting in the living room finishing my homework. He was at the back in the kitchen rummaging through the cupboards looking for a specific ingredient. "Now where is that cinnamon I know I put here somewhere."

He walks past his cutlery rack. Strangely missing all of its sharp cutting tools. He told me they were all dirty.

He walks back into the living room and turns to the me. His wise brown eyes concentrated on me. "Y/n I'm gonna have to go to the corner store real quick to buy the cinnamon you don't mind staying here alone for a bit do you?"

"No I don't mind."

"Alright. If your parents come to pick you up tell them to let me know okay."

"Okay." And so he walks out closing and locking the door. Normally my brother comes to pick me up around this time. But he had some boxing match today so I have to wait for my parents.

To some people it may seem inappropriate for a student to be staying over at their teacher's house. But I've known him for all my life. He is my dad's bestfriend after all. Practically like my second dad now.

I walked out of the bathroom fiddling with my hair clip trying to put it nicely in my hair. But being clumsy old me it flew out of my hand landing on the floor resulting in me accidentally kicking it under his bedroom door.

Wanting to get the hair clip back I opened the door and quickly walked in to grab the hair clip. Then out of the corner of my eye. I saw a unusual rectangular shape underneath his bed.
The only thing that was underneath his bed might I add.

I bent down and slid my arm under the bed frame and pulled out the rectangular shape. That rectangle happened to be a cassette tape. Who owns a cassette tape in the early 2000's? Not only that, it had an odd title written in black ink.

Don't listen to it.

Curious to know what information the tape held I turned on the cassette player in his room, put the tape and pressed play.

The room shifted after I did that. As if time had passed. It was now all pitch black. The only light being emitted from underneath the door. A horrible sense of dread was within me my body was trembling. Yet I can't remember why.

I felt tears fall from my eyes so I used my hand to wipe them away. Staining my arm with a black liquid, like the color of the ink on the cassette. The stain morphed into legible words.

He's a liar.

The room began to small weird so I got up to leave the room. I opened the bedroom door expecting the same cheery hallway. Instead it was also dark, the only light source here was at the end of the hallway casting a shadow upon me.

When I got to the end of the hallway. I noticed that the light was coming from the kitchen.

And he was there.

Facing away from me with his hands behind his back as if he was waiting for something.

"Y/n . . . You listened to it didn't you."