☆The Live show☆

Sans' POV

"C'MON SANS! I REFUSE TO BE LATE AGAIN!"

"we were only a minute late to the bake-off."

"I KNOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? MY REPUTATION IS RUINED!"

"that's one fragile reputation. you could say that it's"

"DON'T SAY IT. . . ."

". . . ." I was about to crack a pun. Then I realized I didn't know what to say. "actually i got nothing. oh crap now this is gonna be bothering me for the rest of the day."

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TELLING BAD JOKES ALL THE TIME! SO WHERE DID THEY SAY THE LIVE SHOW WAS GOING TO BE?"

"uh in the mtt resort. although that confuses me because i know that there is not a big enough stage in there."

"MAYBE THEY.... EXPANDED THE HOTEL?"

"maybe... well let's get going."

A teleportation later and we were at the MTT entrance. It's a little off to be back. Especially after yesterday's mess . . . .

We got to the auditorium. I looked around astonished. It is larger than I imagined. A glass dome surrounded ue showing the rock ceiling. It kept the inside cool.

The place wasn't really full. The intention of the live show was for it to be filmed live. I'd say there was relatively the same number of monsters as the bake-off.

With Y/n and Papyrus' win we got two VIP tickets. That meant we got front row view of the stage. The stage was tall so I am a glad I brought a stool. With it I was almost at Papyrus' height.

"SANS! YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR GROWTH SPURT!" He joked.

"can you please not."

"Yo Sans! You finally grew a few more inches!" Undyne yelled from afar.

"the next person who mentions something about my height will be knocked out by the stool!"

She shrunk back. "Yeah alright! Cool, cool...!"

Frisk went next to me and placed an even taller stool. She stood on it. "So much better. Now I can at least see their feet."

"preach." We fist bump.

Alphys had trouble seeing the stage as well. Undyne carried her over her shoulders.

"This VIP place suuuck. I had to pay 200g for this!?" Frisk complains.

"Wait until the show starts Frisk! I heard that it's gonna be awesome!" Undyne encouraged.

I looked around the audience. Most monsters were farther back. Food vendors sold all kinds of snacks. I am considering on buying a hot dog.

Two specific vendors caught my eye. One was Muffet. Her donuts were selling out since she decided to lower the price. Another was Nice Cream Guy. He didn't get far, some monster children jumped him. Hey aren't those the kids that accused me of being a cookie thief? Eh whatever serves him right.