Where are you?

"🎶Yo ho~ Yo ho~ A pirate's life for me~🎶" I sing a song that popped in my head.

"Will you shut up!!" Flowey yelled at me.

"Oh, would you like for me to change the song? How about, 🎶 It's a world of laughter, it's a world of tears, it's a world of hope-🎶"

"I would like for you to shut your mouth!!"

"I'm sorry, but there isn't much for me to do here when I am TIED TO A ROCK!" I struggle against the restraints made of vines.

I huff in annoyance. I am not exactly sure where I am. It seems to be a very hidden place in the snowy forest. Not that I really care. My escape plan hasn't been very successful yet.

I know how I can get out of the vines. I can use the gem on my ring to cut them.

My dead end seems to be what comes after. I don't have my prosthetic, I don't have my crutches. So my best bet is to drag my body away or sit down, look pretty and do nothing~.

What a bunch of garbage.

There has to be something I can do.

So for the time being I decided to annoy the crap out of these two. I'm still mad at them for burning down my house anyway. I decided to sing my favorite song.

The both of them moved farther down the cave. They talked amongst eachother. I couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Hey, do you guys have any water!? I'm really thirsty!"

A bucket of water was thrown to my face. "Flowey that's not how it works! I am not a plant!" I sass. He stuck out his tongue at me.

The snake stayed hidden. The only indication of him being present were his eyes. I am pretty sure he is trying to appear threatening.

I continued to sing the song. How long are they planning on keeping me here?

Eventually they both got fed up. "My goodness, can you shut her up?"

"I know she's worse than the smiley trashbag."

"Well I did learn from the best." I try to copy Sans' wink.

That was the final straw and a vine covered my mouth. Great now I lost my speaking privileges! Maybe I shouldn't have annoyed them.

Wait that's it! I can annoy the hell out of them! They might hide me away elsewhere because they can stand me! They won't be able to see what I am doing! Then I can escape!

I started to tap the floor in the same beat of the tune. The sound echoed and bounced around the cave. Now all I had to do was wait until it got annoying. I can do this all day.

My mind wandered to Sans. Is he and the others okay. Do they know I'm gone? Of course they do, that fire was created for that purpose.

So what comes next? Where is this plan of theirs going? Are they trying to find a loophole within this whole FORCED MERCY thing? Whatever their plan is, I don't plan on being here to see it.

It felt like forever when someone was finally annoyed. "Alright I've had enough with you!"

To my surprise it was the snake who broke first. The vine that tied me to the rock loosened. The ones around me wrists and mouth unfortunately didn't.

Just like I predicted, I was moved to somewhere else. It was a smaller cave a little bit away from the one I was initially in. I was thrown in it.