A battle so brutal

We all went outside to settle our teams for the game. Sans and Toriel decided not to join and watched from inside instead.

"You are not worried?" Mettaton whispered to me.

"Worried about what?"

"About Sans and Toriel being on there own..."

"No, why should I be?"

"They seem to get along pretty well."

"Well duh, they are friends like you and me. What is wrong with that?"

"Nothing. Oh and by the way, that is some relationship goals right there." He gives me a high five.

"Why thank you."

"Y/n wanna be on my team with Alphys!?" Undyne asked me.

"Sure!"

The teams were made. Me, Alphys and Undyne vs Papyrus, Frisk and Mettaton. Sans and Toriel watched through the window as faraway referees. So that things don't get out of hand.

With the ring of some non-existent bell the game began. We had fifteen minutes to build a fort and then you can attack the moment you finish.

Undyne unrelenlessly dug up a giant piece of snow and dropped it for our wall. Papyrus and Frisk built their own fort while Mettaton 'glammed' it up by spray painting it pink.

I readied some snowballs with Alphys and not long after we finished. Somehow, the other team finished before us and aimed a few snowballs straight at me and Alphys. We ducked just in time.

"Oh its on!"

The rest of the fight was a bit of a blur but here are some highlights:

- Mettaton was disqualified when he attempted to time-out after he broke his nail. (No timeouts!)

- Alphys hid in the fort the entire time.

- Me and Papyrus were one on one for a bit as we taunted eachother.

- Undyne aimed a snowball towards Papyrus. She missed and hit a tree branch.

- The snowball caused the snow on the branches to capsize and fall on top of me while I was underneath the tree. To add more salt to the wound Frisk threw a snowball at me and I got out.

- Alphys took revenge and got Frisk out, along with herself.

- Undyne and Papyrus were left. The two had a fierce battle. The one who came out on top was...

- Papyrus! The K.O was after he threw a snowball at her head, knocking her to the ground.

When we all entered back, the warmth of the house was much more prominent. I was freezing to the core so it was nice to be in a warm environment. We all agreed to take a small break, sit by the fireplace and drink some hot cocoa. Once I took a seat Sans immediately scooted closer and scooped me onto his legs in a warm embrace. I no longer felt bad about the cold snow.

Toriel sat on the reading chair again with Frisk, Papyrus took the space next to Sans and me and Mettaton sat on the other side of us much to Sans' displeasure. Alphys and Undyne had automatic bean bags. Apparently you just add water.

"U-um I brought a projector along with my laptop so we could watch a movie. W-what do you guys think?" Alphys asked

"THAT IS A GREAT IDEA ALPHYS!"

"hasn't anyone noticed that everytime we get together we watch a movie?"

"Yeah so what!?" Undyne raised her eyebrow.